Trainer Search

darkzone

Reaction score
Mr.antifun could u add NO-CLIP and fix the F10 option?

Arthur Hawker

Reaction score
Only problem I'm currently receiving is that the Trainer won't work for me it says the games off when it's not and i even tried pressing f1, f2, f3 etc.... none worked but that might be because they updated the game after your released your trainer on the 27th?

darkzone

Reaction score
Only problem I'm currently receiving is that the Trainer won't work for me it says the games off when it's not and i even tried pressing f1, f2, f3 etc.... none worked but that might be because they updated the game after your released your trainer on the 27th?

this works with Hotfix update.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
I thought the game only came in 64 bit builds , I will check it out , For people who get that the game is off it is probably because you running 32 bit of the game while the trainer is 64 bit .

darkzone

Reaction score
I thought the game only came in 64 bit builds , I will check it out , For people who get that the game is off it is probably because you running 32 bit of the game while the trainer is 64 bit .

So ur gonna UPDATE it again? - i want No-clip because it's annyoing with the bug when u can't get out of ships :/

Kraehi

Reaction score
All the keys work EXCEPT the F10 option for indestructible items. All I get is an error ding when I hit it. Otherwise it is great!

Arthur Hawker

Reaction score
Hmmm odd my computer is 64bit, so how do I make it run in 64bit and not 32bit?

Edit - Nevermind figured it out, the desktop shortcut was running in 32bit so I deleted it and made a new shortcut with the right exe.

Last edited:

CatnipQueen

Reaction score
The trainer worked perfectly fine for me then I had to restore my PC to factory settings and when I tried to get it again it just wouldn't work. I downloaded it and opened it fine but when I press F1 and all in game it just goes bing and doesn't turn on.

Jacknife

Reaction score
This trainer is great and it worked on first version but on version 0.01.H1 it does not detect the game. even if the game is on the trainer says it is off. So please can you make this trainer for version 0.01.H1?

berominecraft

Reaction score
mrantifun i downloaded it it worked first time then it crashed i tried to re-open it but it wont i re-downloaded it and still no longer working