Trainer Search

Laural

Reaction score
it doesn't work for me... i have a touchscreen computer and the mods worked once then wouldn't work again. help?

mistahpudding

Reaction score
I can't ever get it to activate. In the past, I've had to wait until I could activate trainers on other games, but this one doesnt ever seem to find my game. All the boxes on the trainer remain greyed out, and I just get error dings when I use any of the F keys.

pablo12

Reaction score
how do i activate hotkey? i tried pushing the f bottons but nothing happend

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
how do i activate hotkey? i tried pushing the f bottons but nothing happend

Notice:
  • First start game world first then activate the trainer
  • First use a destructible item to lose some of its health then activate the indestructible items cheat then use the weapon again and it will become indestructible

Emptty

Reaction score
what is your game procces name?and mention what trainer you used and what is your game version.

i use the 64bit doesn't work but then i use the 32bit it worked very well,, weird. thanks btw

Toxium8

Reaction score
For those that had wonky graphics after activating, I have 64bit and using 64 bit trainer and it happened. I just hit "esc" and "save game", after I went back into game everything was perfect.
Also, for those asking if trainer is infected due to anti-virus warnings...no, it's not. I have had no issues with it, and several anti-virus or anti-malware programs will flag anything that can write or change active memory processes (which many trainers do) as the behavior is similar to some malicious programs, but is not malicious itself.

One question I do have MrAntiFun is in regards to the F10 cheat. I read the instructions and followed them, and it worked for weapons (knife, spear, axe) but does not seem to affect tools or misc items such as hammer, flashlights, etc. Does the game differentiate between offensive/damaging items and benign items like flashlights/torches, etc?

Can any users tell me if they have had success using indestructible items working effectively with non-offensive items?

Azamaki

Donor
Reaction score
New version is out. Anyone has tested it yet?

/Edit: Everything works, except Indestructable Items, F10.

Last edited: