Trainer Search

James

Super Donor
Reaction score
I'm with you guys on this. I've had the game forever but never played it, now is the best time and not having to worry about dying would be nice.

Last edited:

blazikenowen

Reaction score
welp I definately need the trainer now I cant even get out of my house because of a mass of mobs spawning right near it and a few can fire through walls :/

DARK SOULS FAN#1

Reaction score
I had the EXACT same problem but go through it without cheats. Though Just like myself I know alot of people have made the unfortunate mistake of somhow parking your homes directly under a pillar spawn. For me the first one was the Solar Pillar, by FAR the hardest of the four and it took me barely escaping and farming the weaker ones to finally be able to do it.... only to be instantly decimated by Cthulu himself.... But I learned how to solo him. Its just like dark souls... Die...Die...Die again untill eventually you do it... and it;s so very satisfying :)

Gal3n

Reaction score
Thank you MrAntifun.

I have a small request though. Would it be possible for the infinite items to be like in the previous trainer? Only affecting the items on the equipped slots, instead of maxing out all items in all inventory slots?

Thank you very much

Forthfire_lsh

Reaction score
OMG, I think you didn't respond because, there was so much replies on terraria, and you were thinking, why would so much people reply, to this trainer, it's old, you were thinking they can't be Thx, they must need to update?

Forthfire_lsh

Reaction score
Mrantifun, umm, there is going to be a Mac version, when it comes out, can you pls make this trainer compatible Mac, becasue I have a Mac and Windows, but Macs is going to be faster for me.

anonoriginal

Reaction score
I really really really hope they don't release 1.3.0.4 Tommorow..
Or anytime soon..

MaksDragon

Reaction score
Минус в том что меняет и стоимость крафта, исправьте пж

Gal3n

Reaction score
I forgot to mention that the infinite items option also messes with the crafting...

Lalak

Reaction score
i can't open.
Winrar write-(on russian)Неожиданный конец архива
Help pls.