Trainer Search

Komui

Reaction score
No offense, but Rydian's made a better trainer. You've finally been outdone, MrAntiFun.

Viper Romani

Donor
Reaction score
No offense, but Rydian's made a better trainer. You've finally been outdone, MrAntiFun.
Yeah thing is though going to that site requires you to install certain web software that most IE's etc won't warn you about.

I know about Rydian his site use to get hacked left and right cause people reported him as a scammer
and was infecting PCs and all with backdoor trojans and worms.

Komui

Reaction score
Yeah thing is though going to that site requires you to install certain web software that most IE's etc won't warn you about.

I know about Rydian his site use to get hacked left and right cause people reported him as a scammer
and was infecting PCs and all with backdoor trojans and worms.
I didn't have to install anything. Maybe you went to the wrong site?

zakgroff

Reaction score
the first thing what i do when i need a trainer is visit this site. :0 :)

Reaction score
welp trainer not working no more needs a update. nope never mind just takes a few hits to kick in

Jajerjack

Reaction score
Can't get 1.3.0.8 trainer to work. Been hitting the F1 key for a while now and it never activates. Running it as admin, and my copy of Terraria is legit.

cows

Donor
Reaction score
Hi the trainer does not appear to be working on the new version of terraria (v1.3.1). could you please update it. thank you.

ZTemplar

Donor
Reaction score
New patch just released less than a day, give MAF some time he needs to look into other trainers