Trainer Search

OshaoDar

Donor
Reaction score
If you have many skill points remaining but only 1 unlockable skill level try to Spend > Freeze > Takeback > Unfreeze > Repeat until zero.

rokas

Reaction score
please add reset skill points to zero it really is annoying when you max out your skills and cannot progress further

Blkdemon

Reaction score
what's the value type for unlimited honey and useable items?

kieranoksi702

Reaction score
so I was using the technique stated above but it got to the point where some talents maxed out the skill so now I'm stuck quite far into the game and I don't want to start over so if you could add a reset skill point option it would really help thanks in advance

Coenul

Reaction score
First of all, thank you for the trainer! But is there any way to reset the skills?

rockychauhan

Reaction score
can you please update the trainer please to reset skill points? i'm stuck on the middle of the game at this point.

JohnDonne

Reaction score
The final episode will be released on the 4th of December. Hopefully, we will get an updated version of the trainer, so we can reset skill points. I am also stuck and can't progress further.

ACulen

Reaction score
when i freeze SK at 0 and go to sleep, first i leveled up and the get -19 SK and anyway can`t play any further!

xdcfvghb

Reaction score
+1
Add Options:
  • Set Skill Points
  • Add Effort Points
  • Add Devils Thorn
  • Add Royal Jelly
  • Add Carmelite Water
  • Add Golden Elixir

gamedss2

Reaction score
+1
The game seems to be stuck after upgrading all of the perks. You should add something to reset the skill points to zero.

afriza alfarisi

Reaction score
If you have many skill points remaining but only 1 unlockable skill level try to Spend > Freeze > Takeback > Unfreeze > Repeat until zero.