Trainer Search

gamedss2

Reaction score
If you have many skill points remaining but only 1 unlockable skill level try to Spend > Freeze > Takeback > Unfreeze > Repeat until zero.
I don't have any more skills available. The game is stuck because I don't have anything to spend skill points on. That's why I need something to set them to 0.

Christi@nek2006

Super Donor
Reaction score
Hi Mr A.F
We r all stuck with the same problem. If not too much trouble or u have a spare second please have a look at this title.
Thanks for all your great work.

tg1489

Reaction score
Im guessing there isnt going to be an update to reset the skill points? Wish I knew beforehand that maxing out skill points would break the game.

lOrD gHoSt

Donor
Reaction score
Im guessing there isnt going to be an update to reset the skill points? Wish I knew beforehand that maxing out skill points would break the game.
its not like "some" of us wrote this already in this thread xD
it was/is THE problem from the start!

Simbiat

Reaction score
+1 for skillpoints to 0. Right now when jumping to episode 5 I get 8 points, "freezing" somehow sets it to 2, but I still can't allocate them, so...

Simbiat

Reaction score
Does anyone know the logic of the trainer? I saw messages, that the points are reversed and of type "double", and this does work when I start the new game: I am able to find the necessary address and learn all skills, but, when I go to bed, I get 12 skill points, even though the address I've found is still showing 3.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
I started a new game , I upgraded all my and left 3 unlocked skills then i deactivate the cheat and continued the game and it worked fine , I tried to progress and test it further but the game is very slow .

Can someone share a save with me where he is having the issue ?, It would make things go a lot faster for everyone .

JohnDonne

Reaction score
Hello Mr. Antifun !

Unfortunately I don't have a savegame file anymore, but I will try to explain as best as I can. In the beginning of part 1, Off the coast of England, of the first episode, we are introduced to the skill system, and get 3 skill points I believe. Using the trainer, I maxed out the entire skill tree, making sure that I get 0 points left (you can't continue if you have unspent skill points, and you can't spend them if you are maxed out). At the end of part 1, I got additional 4 points, and there is where I got stuck. Being maxed out on all skill sets, I couldn't spend any points. And without the possibility to reset, you get stuck. Hope this clarifies things.

Thank you for your work !

Simbiat

Reaction score
I shared link to my save in previous message, which went to premoderation.

Today I started the game again, reached the profession tree, froze points, got everything except for 6 (!) points in diversion. Validated, played up till going to bed. And I had 12 points available with only 3 slots left.

Simbiat

Reaction score
Any news on this? If I can help in any other way to pinpoint how to work around this, let me know.

Oh, BTW and just in case: I think, that to find a proper address you need to add/retract to different trees, not just one, because then you may pick and freeze value for that one, but when assigning you will not notice a difference. Not sure if it makes a difference, though.

OshaoDar

Donor
Reaction score
I don't have any more skills available. The game is stuck because I don't have anything to spend skill points on. That's why I need something to set them to 0.

Simple, reset all skill points then re-arrange them all but don't confirm yet, when you have too many skill points left just Freeze Skill Points, retract some skill points from skills you rarely use, then Unfreeze Skill Points, allocate the remaining points. Remember always have at least 1 bar available so you can freeze your points again next time.

Simbiat

Reaction score
In the end I simply used skill points to upgrade all skills to level 2 and no more. It still made the game significantly easier (even though I was able to get Exhausted trait), and avoided "blockage".

JohnDonne

Reaction score
Finally, I managed to finish the game, thanks to Simbiat's solution. It works perfectly.

Srta99Ann

Reaction score
i cant open the trainer even as an administrator, I have waited a couple of minutes and I dont get results, any ideas please? @MrAntiFun

Kazilos

Reaction score
Good job @MrAntiFun, but it would be awesome not to start game again to not relocate every point :( Same problem as guys above.