Trainer Search

AyoToby

Reaction score
The trainer doesn't work for me since the latest update of Skyrim SE. The speed boost does stay on but after using it so much, it doesnt faze me much anymore

SsKacpersS

Reaction score
I join with the requests, I would be grateful for your update. Only few options are possible to On but still not working. Thank You :)

Ronhis

Catman
Donor
Reaction score
The problem with the speed remained. Even when you start the game without cheat, the character is still moving a little too fast.
Yes thanks but is it fixed if you start a new game, I doubt it would have fixed the error in the save from when it was broken but does it now work.

fishtoo

Reaction score
Speed bug still exists despite what MrSkaizo said about it being fixed in the next release. Just be sure that when you activate the trainer, you then press Numpad 1 to disable speed. It activates when you activate the trainer.

Also weight doesn't quite work. It sets it to 0, but you still get encumbered and can't move. The workaround I use is to just pick up items, then crouch-walk just 1 step and stand back up and you can walk as normal. But you'll need to do it every time you pick up items.

Last edited:

Ronhis

Catman
Donor
Reaction score
Speed bug still exists despite what MrSkaizo said about it being fixed in the next release. Just be sure that when you activate the trainer, you then press Numpad 1 to disable speed. It activates when you activate the trainer.

Also weight doesn't quite work. It sets it to 0, but you still get encumbered and can't move. The workaround I use is to just pick up items, then crouch-walk just 1 step and stand back up and you can walk as normal. But you'll need to do it every time you pick up items.
Thanks for the info looks like nexus mod is still the way to go with this game. Really prefer trainer but cant face another speed error and having to start all over again to remove it.

TheHellion

Reaction score
My stamina keeps dropping to 0/0, any ideas? I can only fix it by leveling it up to 10, but that doesn't fix it entirely.

vmm666

Reaction score
I have over 80k coins but can´t purchase house that costs 5k. Does anyone have solution for this? :)

DarkCourt

Reaction score
Thanks for the trainer!
Found some bugs (latest version, all bugs were mentioned here before by others, some were unanswered at all):
1. "Inf. Weight" cheat. If carrying capacity is less then overall weight of items in the inventory, then every time I take some object to inventory there is a warning about "overwweight" and I start moving really slow (as intended by game in this cases). It is fixed by sprinting (Alt key) or crouching (Ctrl key). For now I resorted to the game console and set my carrying weight high enough :).
2. "Inf. Dragon Souls" cheat. Doesn't work for me. As instructed in the first post I went to the skills menu after activating it, but souls are still spent (and after going to 0 souls, obviously, can't unlock anything :) ). There is also an issue of the unlocking shouts (doesn't work by mouse, works by R key), but I doubt it's trainer-related.
3. "Super speed" cheat. Activates after activating trainer, but doesn't show as such in trainer window. Cheat successfully deactivates after I press "Numpad 1" key . Small issue for me.
P.S.
I have over 80k coins but can´t purchase house that costs 5k. Does anyone have solution for this? :)
It somehow connected with "Infinite items" cheat, look on other pages of this thread.

DarkMondrex

Reaction score
when i turn on the gold cheat and want to buy a horse or a house it says that i don't have
sufficient gold pls help