Trainer Search

Mixer85

Reaction score
so I follow the rules and leave a sock in my inventory as well as a bar of soap cause they make something when u craft them and I still get stuck in the craft screen when I use the free craft cheat.

mods4me

Reaction score
so I follow the rules and leave a sock in my inventory as well as a bar of soap cause they make something when u craft them and I still get stuck in the craft screen when I use the free craft cheat.
it can be anything, it doesnt need to be items that require to craft a specific item you want but i only used the cheat before the second update

maestro22

Reaction score
Because of the new update the trainer doesn't seem to work anymore

this might explain why mine is not working as well. But I did tried with first released version before the update and it still did not work.

i Check it On Virus Total Had 10 Viruses :(

its safe, the program you checked it with is crap

also new account first post and you post this....you might be a fake account troll

Last edited:

Iceypoopy

Reaction score
I can't get the free crafting to work right. i did as one comment said and have 1 free items in my inventory and i followed the instructions for it free crafting buuuuuuttttt its still not working for me. maybe i just dont understand the instructions very well? i open my crafting menu click on something to make then i hit f10 for the free crafting it activates then i did 2 things here 2 different ways. first i click a component out of my inventory and hit craft which did nothing. second i clicked the item i wanted to make, activated the cheat then i clicked on something else and clicked craft and still nothing.

PS im on 1,03v

maestro22

Reaction score
@MrAntiFun

Am I allowed to link a forum page with another cheat table download for this game ? Or am I allowed to directly upload it here but I really don't want to take any credit for someone else work.
It has great cheats like:

Basic:

- Infinite HP
- Inf Money
- Inf Stamina
- Max skills
- No heat

In depth:

- Medic respond time increased to 300 seconds
- Desk searches set to 0 (only for player)
- 1 Hit down enemy
- Bad status set to 0
- All doors unlocked
- Infinite item durability
- Crafting does not consume items
- Time Frozen
- No routine penalties
- Generators set to OFF
- Shooting set to delay

Maybe you can implement some of these cheats into your own trainer by taking a look at this cheat table.

Let me know if I am allowed to post a link to this cheat table. Having great fun with these in depth cheats lol.

Note:
When playing CO-OP - Multiplayer most cheats don't work except Infinite HP, Stamina, Money, No Heat, Max skills. And if you host the game Medic respond time works as well

@Moderator
@Admin

Last edited:

Shadow_Chronix

Reaction score
when i use the free crafting cheat my screen just stays on the crafting menu
but other then that this trainer is gr8 m8 i r8 8 out of 8 :)