Trainer Search

zrzrtzr

Reaction score
so I follow the rules and leave a sock in my inventory as well as a bar of soap cause they make something when u craft them and I still get stuck in the craft screen when I use the free craft cheat.
Just switch to your inventory and unequip the item that you are holding then you can free craft and exit the menu

ZRX

Reaction score
everytime when i start the trainer, the trainer freezes. I did what to do(walk around then start the trainer) :(

Jackson Book

Reaction score
You son of a *****, you aint fooling me it has malware because malware bytes detected it as malware.

Don't download this it has malware

Potato Jerry

Reaction score
You son of a b***h, you aint fooling me it has malware because malware bytes detected it as malware.

Don't download this it has malware
Doesn't have malware, it just requires access to escapists 2, which is why it detects it as malware

BlackCore

Reaction score
The Escapists 2 V1.00 Trainer +9

Options:
  1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.Energy
  3. Max Strength
  4. Max Intellect
  5. Max Cardio
  6. No Heat
  7. Inf.Money
  8. Inf.Items Durability
  9. Free Crafting

Notice:
  • First start game world and walk couple steps then activate trainer and cheats
  • First hold an item in your hand which uses durability then activate items durability cheat
  • First open crafting menu and press on any item to craft then activate Free crafting cheat then click on any item and click craft
number 9 doesnt work it just makes you stuck in the crafting menu

Lidl Lad

Reaction score
The Escapists 2 V1.00 Trainer +9

Options:
  1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.Energy
  3. Max Strength
  4. Max Intellect
  5. Max Cardio
  6. No Heat
  7. Inf.Money
  8. Inf.Items Durability
  9. Free Crafting

Notice:
  • First start game world and walk couple steps then activate trainer and cheats
  • First hold an item in your hand which uses durability then activate items durability cheat
  • First open crafting menu and press on any item to craft then activate Free crafting cheat then click on any item and click craft
Crafting doesn't seem to work, despite having items in my hotbar, and following the steps.

xMILLERx

Reaction score
WTF... i hit F1 and after a few seconds my computer just goes DING! Nothing changes, nothing activates...

kongdasavage

Reaction score
WTF... i hit F1 and after a few seconds my computer just goes DING! Nothing changes, nothing activates...
thats happening cuz the trainer is made for v1.0.0 but the game updated and the trainer hasnt