1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.Cash
  3. No Heat
  4. No Fatigue
  5. Max Strength
  6. Max Speed
  7. Max Intellect
Notice:
  • Activate the trainer in the game main menu , Activate Strength , Speed and Intellect when you enter game world.
  • Make sure you running the game from "TheEscapists_eur.exe" , Or use the launcher and run game in English but make sure you have "TheEscapists_eur.exe" in game folder .
none of these work. not a single one. the latest one is a virus and the others when you try to open them they cant even be activated. fix it now

Skeletric

Reaction score
When I try to use it, my antivirus software blocks it and It says It will only be compressed after closing the application using it, and I closed The Escapists and Steam and it still didn't work

maestro22

Reaction score
for some reson all things I download form this site are mark as a viris and auto deleted is there a reson why my pc thinks your things and is there a way to solve it and no I'm not deleting my anti virus software

Just turn off your antivirus when you play the game and problem solved you don't have to delete anything

cheats are usually detected false/positive but its not harmful

yeaboi153

Reaction score

Current Trainers:
The Escapists V0.75.0.0 Trainer +7
The Escapists V0.796 Trainer +7
The Escapists V0.9 Trainer +7
The Escapists V0.96 Trainer +7
The Escapists V1.00 Trainer +7
The Escapists V1.23 Trainer +7

Options:
  1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.Cash
  3. No Heat
  4. No Fatigue
  5. Max Strength
  6. Max Speed
  7. Max Intellect
Notice:
  • Activate the trainer in the game main menu , Activate Strength , Speed and Intellect when you enter game world.
  • Make sure you running the game from "TheEscapists_eur.exe" , Or use the launcher and run game in English but make sure you have "TheEscapists_eur.exe" in game folder .
it stops at %100

warscream666

Reaction score
oh lol this is definlty a virus i got a dying light trainer and it made my computer stop working litterly the second i launched it but they work

Mynameisjeff25

Reaction score
Yeah but I have a problem with my computer cause the F2 key is used for lowering brightness, F3 key is used for strengthing brightness, F4 key is for idk what, F6 key for muting, F7 for raising volume, and F8 for raising volume. And it interferes with the cheats.

EliteSnow0419

Reaction score
Ok I might just be a special kid but I tried doing exactly what you said in the notes but when I change the .exe to TheEscapists_eur.exe it only loads until the menu and then crashes. That and when I open the trainer I cant even read what any of the stuff says cause its all compressed so the whole trainer seems small and it becomes unreadable. As far as the .exe though is it because I have the Epic Store version?