Trainer Search

xXMLG_BonnieXx

Reaction score
:mad::(i cant download because it says it has a virus and it blocks it immediately with out a chance to stop that.

MysteryQuest

Donor
Reaction score
:mad::(i cant download because it says it has a virus and it blocks it immediately with out a chance to stop that.

Had the same thing. I use Firefox as default browser. Searched Google why files are blocked while attempting to download them.

On a support page of Firefox they stated that the website (they were talking about) was reported and blocked by Google. I tried downloading the previous version of the trainer for this game and it worked. So the blocking is only for the v1.00 one.

Workaround for Firefox
Go to setting → Preferences → Security → checkboxes and un-check the boxes that says "Block reported attack sites" and "Block reported web forgeries"

Un-checking the first checkbox (attack sites) did it for me.

alpalia

Reaction score
Had the same thing. I use Firefox as default browser. Searched Google why files are blocked while attempting to download them.

On a support page of Firefox they stated that the website (they were talking about) was reported and blocked by Google. I tried downloading the previous version of the trainer for this game and it worked. So the blocking is only for the v1.00 one.

Workaround for Firefox
Go to setting → Preferences → Security → checkboxes and un-check the boxes that says "Block reported attack sites" and "Block reported web forgeries"

Un-checking the first checkbox (attack sites) did it for me.

what a complication here .......
i use firefox, and i have an blue arrow at top right everytime i download something (show progression). just clic on it, it open the downloads list, it show you "this files have been blocked etc.." , just right clic on the files and select "unlock this file" and voila.
(you can also clic on TOOL , download (ctlr+J) and right clic on the file in the list and select "unlock"

why make things more complicated ^^

TheGothGamer

Reaction score
For chrome,

Settings - Advanced settings

Find the 'enable phinshing and malware protection' box

Uncheck it.

Download what you need if you KNOW it is safe. Eg. MrAntiFun's trainers

Recheck the box so you are protected from other bad downloads! :)

:):):)!!!Hope I Helped!!!:):):)

KalebCooler23

Reaction score
It says game is on but when I press F1 to start it nothing happens neither but when i had the other versions the trainers worked fine

BlueTeamRO

Reaction score
can't activate the hack , i press ex f8 and it plays a sound (not cheat activated one) , a windows sound
ps: no antivirus or firewall activated

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
@pewdyingpier don't rage buddy, just tell me you're game version and you're trainer version.

killer224422

Reaction score
go to your downloads and click on the recover malicious file (i do this with google chrome your browser may vary but with google chrome it gives you a chance to click "hurt me plenty" and download it anyway"

killer224422

Reaction score
to everyone saying the trainer doesn't work i haven't yet tested it but i believe that the trainer only works on 1.0 whereas if you are using steam or another version i believe it has updated past 1.0 so the trainer is for the time being completely useless (just a theory not yet tried it) EDIT the version i am using is the gog version and it is still in 1.0 and it works perfectly

Derpreo

Reaction score
First of all I cant download the latest version because google blocks it second of all the other trainers dont work I launched the game the activate button doesnt even work idk how the **** to do it