Trainer Search

matthewdeer

Reaction score
Is anyone else having issues with Inf.Health, Never Hungry, Inf.Stamina, Inf.Battery Chrage, and No Thirst?

Building resources works fine and it activates fine too after a few tries, is the only option to wait until it's updated?

It all worked fantastic before that "V0.14 Performance improvements! Underwater diving, trip wire trap, better custom building (including roofs!) Starvation! Thirst! and more" patch. Soon as the trainer is up to date I think i'll just play The Forest completely offline.

Complaining about patches aside, mrantifun, thanks so much for your trainers, honestly the best ones out there, 10/10 keep up the fantastic work.

wafflelamp

Reaction score
yep. it(f8) actually disables you from being able to build. maybe they detected it and this is their response? Ive tried it several different ways now since yesterday to no avail.
I've got V1.4 infinite materials to work. The first structure it failed on. I had a log in my hand when starting my first building. Which was a wall. So I left the code on and tried to build another structure. With no resources in hand, like a defensive wall. It worked.

ShadowFox199

Master Donor
Reaction score
Not to rush you but when is Vo.15/V0.15b coming out? Also Thanks, the trainers are excellent.

MishaLin

Donor
Reaction score
for me the V0.14 trainer don't work with V0.15b. :(
I Press F1 but i hear only a Bing sound and that all.:oops:

$hadow

Reaction score
v0.14 is working for me with the forest v0.15b, but I am only using inf resources which is the only thing I want, didn't try the rest.

To those getting a bing when trying to activate the trainer remember that you can only activate when you are already in the map playing.

To the others not getting the inf resources working remember that the key to activate this is no longer F5, it is F8 instead, and also remember that you need to build something first before activating inf resources or it will fail to activate.

smf

Reaction score

Current Trainers:

The Forest V0.1 Trainer +3
The Forest V0.2 Trainer +6
The Forest V0.3 Trainer +6
The Forest V0.5 Trainer +7
The Forest V0.6 Trainer +7
The Forest V0.7 Trainer +7
The Forest V0.8 Trainer +7
The Forest V0.8b Trainer +6
The Forest V0.9 Trainer +6
The Forest V0.10 Trainer +6
The Forest V0.11b Trainer +6
The Forest V0.12 Trainer +6
The Forest V0.13 Trainer +6
The Forest V0.14 Trainer +9

Options:
  1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.Energy
  3. Never Hungry
  4. Inf.Stamina
  5. Instant Fill Building Resources
  6. Fast Kill
  7. Save Current Location
  8. Go To Saved Location
Notice:
  • First enter the game world then activate the trainer "It may take up to 15 seconds to activate" , Then activate the required cheats
  • For F5 to work first construct something and use 1 resource on it then activate the cheat , For F6 first attack an enemy once then activate the cheat , Do that and both should start working fine .
good but when will be 15b?