Trainer Search

Wolfiik

Reaction score
Dont work building resources :( I use on building 1 resource like you said and then I cant continue building anymore :( Help

Yeleo

Reaction score
New version of the forest released. It's v0.33b now. Update pls

fabricio777

Reaction score
I try to use the trainer, but it just freezes for a few seconds then it does nothing. Any ideas why this is happening ?
(Using the 0.33 and tried both b & d versions of it)

Goldman116

Master Donor
Reaction score
F8 (infinite building resources) doesn't seem to be activating, or it takes a long number of pushes to get it to activate. Everything else works great!

THEHELPMAN

Donor
Reaction score
F8 (infinite building resources) doesn't seem to be activating, or it takes a long number of pushes to get it to activate. Everything else works great!

Try to run the trainer as admin and then put the building down and then click the trainer a few times and then try it then.

Goldman116

Master Donor
Reaction score
Try to run the trainer as admin and then put the building down and then click the trainer a few times and then try it then.

Thank you my friend that worked perfectly! Now if one hit kills just worked for the big mutants too :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Lucky13

Reaction score
As you release trainers almost as fast as the developers release their hotfixes: What do you need to change from 33b to 33d (and why doesn't trainer 33b work for 33d). Are there just some changed addresses?
I am not a developer myself just understand something here and there aaand a ton of experience using artmoney for SpellForce...so I am really interested in learning what actually changes that a new trainer is needed while almost nothing in the game changed...

THEHELPMAN

Donor
Reaction score
As you release trainers almost as fast as the developers release their hotfixes: What do you need to change from 33b to 33d (and why doesn't trainer 33b work for 33d). Are there just some changed addresses?
I am not a developer myself just understand something here and there aaand a ton of experience using artmoney for SpellForce...so I am really interested in learning what actually changes that a new trainer is needed while almost nothing in the game changed...
After game updates, some of the addresses get changed yes. The trainer also gets a little buggy.