Trainer Search

Micant

Master Donor
Reaction score
I've downloaded the 1.07 trainer (latest one available) but my anti-virus software keeps deleting it. When I opened the details of the problem, the AV says it's a trojan. Does anyone had the same problem? Is it safe to check on the "exceptions" list of my AV? Thanks.
Yes, it's a false positive. Put in the exceptions files Mr.AF trainer it's 100% safe.

Zemir

Reaction score
Hello I have question why fly mode doesent work ( it work) but when I deactivate it agan it return me from where I activate fly mode? Please help

jminternelia

Reaction score
Hello I have question why fly mode doesent work ( it work) but when I deactivate it agan it return me from where I activate fly mode? Please help
Hit A on your controller and it'll take you to ground level then deactivate

Sanscouer

Reaction score
Guys, the game has another update for version 1.16 33814... Can we have a update? Please please please???

NodEsset

Reaction score
Yes please, update Trainer to support V.1.16!

For now F1 (Activate Trainer) doesn't work: you hit it, wait a while and then it fires the standard Win sound of notification/error.
I suppose lots of other features doesn't work because of it.
Also it crushes the game if you try to climb the rope. Maybe it's F10 (Infinite Stamina).
But F3,F4,F5,F6,F7,F8,F10 seems to work fine even without Activating Trainer.

Last edited:

daza2016

Reaction score
latest no longer working , needs update please (since latest game update)

ENB

Reaction score
Looks like the latest TLD v1.16 release has finally rendered the trainer inoperable. :(
(Even TLD Save Editor 2.8 which has worked all this time, stopped recognizing the save games)
Please help!!!