Trainer Search

JustB3cuz

Reaction score
i have been seeing a lot of people asking for a monster hunter world trainer/update despite what the man himself has said. the latest +7 trainer works and does so well, only thing you need is to follow the instructions on how to start it! this also works online but only as host can you use infinite health and stamina. other than that all options work both online and off (offline recommended). i may be late but i been running several tests since the last update and my conclusion is final. it works. few bugs yes but it works. not sure if im posting this in the right section but hey i just wanted to get this out there

JustB3cuz

Reaction score
an update was released later earlier today and so i ran some more tests to double check and all still seems good!

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
People who dont own legit copies of the game have issues , Steam users have no issue what so ever.

JustB3cuz

Reaction score
tested it out there on a pirated version and yes you are right but only a couple issues. my infinte crafting resources and infinite cash/research points failed to work, this is easy to get around so im still not sure why people are complaining.

Ceriba

Reaction score
Inf.Health and Inf.Stamina doesn't work anymore with the newest update.

mohawkman2015

Reaction score
So I know the cheats work and I read the instructions but I can be a bit of a dullard sometimes can someone explain to me how to use the inf crafting mats cheat just in case there's something I'm misunderstanding