Trainer Search

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
I still follow the instructions and only Romire Rivena and Shamina have 99k Satisfaction points, the other 2 housemates i have dont have any
Try to start the house then save and go back to main menu then start it again.

RomireOnline

Donor
Reaction score
Try to start the house then save and go back to main menu then start it again.
Nope, didnt work anti

Romire + Rivena + Shamina all have 99k Satas Points
Josie & Jayda did not get effected by the points still sitting on there original ppoints (100 Josie/ 1100 Jayda)

DuWavE

Donor
Reaction score
For me the "Inf. Satisfaction points" works for everyone in the household.

It's just that the "Inf. Money" doesn't work AT ALL for me, I tried to retry it a couple of times and only the points works

zephiel

Reaction score

It's just that the "Inf. Money" doesn't work AT ALL for me, I tried to retry it a couple of times and only the points works
you dont need use "Inf. Money", you hold ctrl + shift + C and type Motherlode, this cheat give your household 50.000 simoleon or type Kaching/Rosebud give your household 1000 simoleon

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score

I saw that this was not the first time, please read the Notice, Watch the video, If it does not work likely Trainer experiencing problems or is it your problem.

For now i hope you could fix it by your own from the Two option's that i wrote for you, Or you could try to contect with MrAntiFun or Chris on Steam. And try to solve this problem with them.

Wish you all the luck :D

Last edited:

RomireOnline

Donor
Reaction score

I saw that this was not the first time, please read the Notice, Watch the video, If it does not work likely Trainer experiencing problems or is it your problem.

For now i hope you could fix it by your own from the Two option's that i wrote for you, Or you could try to contect with MrAntiFun or Chris on Steam. And try to solve this problem with them.

Wish you all the luck :D

Still dont have inf satisfaction points on my other housemates :(

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Still dont have inf satisfaction points on my other housemates :(

Its seems that the Trainer dont work for you [not fully work] try to contect with MrAntiFun or Chris on steam and im sure they will have a fix for you :p

RomireOnline

Donor
Reaction score

Its seems that the Trainer dont work for you [not fully work] try to contect with MrAntiFun or Chris on steam and im sure they will have a fix for you :p

I think i have, but ill send him a message again

dragonshadow

Reaction score
Mr.AnitFun you are a god mate thanking you very muchly from over here in Australia

Jc John BT

Reaction score
tested trainer for update 1 and confirm it's working
if someone have problem with crash to desktop without error,warning ect i suggest to read notice
Notice:
  • First start the game then start the gameworld " Where you can move and control your Sim " ,Then Exit to main menu with saving the current game then start the trainer , After that you should be able to activate the cheats .
Thank you :) i was having that problem.

Judge Future

Reaction score
please please .... update the trainer

trainer isn't working ..... [version: *****-v6-update-2]
i followed those instructions properly ..... when i activate the trainer i can hear "cheat activate" voice.. the trainer option goes red & checked .... but its not doing anything to my character's Satisfaction point

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
please please .... update the trainer

trainer isn't working ..... [version: *****-v6-update-2]
i followed those instructions properly ..... when i activate the trainer i can hear "cheat activate" voice.. the trainer option goes red & checked .... but its not doing anything to my character's Satisfaction point

Read the Notice again Although you said you did

• First start the game then start the gameworld " Where you can move and control your Sim " ,Then Exit to main menu with saving the current game then start the trainer , After that you should be able to activate the cheats.

Watch the video

If these tips do not help, probably the trainer does not work and update is necessary

PS: @MrAntiFun is working hard those days, Please be patient, I'm sure he will work on update [
If Necessary] soon as he could