Trainer Search

thir13een

Reaction score
They recently updated to add in pools, the current trainer no longer works. If you could do an update that'd be highly appreciated! Thanks for everything!

Bruno Carvalho

Reaction score
Actually the satisfaction points still works, only the cash cheat doesn't, but you can get the cash through motherlode

thomasegghead

Master Donor
Reaction score
Can you possibley update this? they're doing another patch in a few days also, new jobs and all that, please update when they are released!

Memorie

Reaction score
Oh, wow! :eek: That worked fast. if the first one doesn't work, try the updated version. n_n One will work. Just follow the Notice. It's that simple. xp Thanks for the trainer. it truly is beautiful. :,3

Smoke1979

Reaction score
Useless coach, internet clogged modes to this game that not only ***** the game on these things and make it more interesting.

Baloney1006

Reaction score
Mr.AntiFun, thank you very much for the update for v1.10 Dark Souls 2 Trainer. Helps me now. But the Inf. Durability dosen't work. Ahh...forget it :). I dont need infinite durability :D.
I still play Sims 4 but a problem bub! When I press F1 for the infinite money cheat, it dosen't work. And now I dunno what to do b.c if you even update it, still play with update 7. (***** :p)......plis helpz ths pour soul.
Hope you update the trainer for Sims 4 soon. Looking forward to your new trainers. :)
P.S:-
THANKS FOR ALL THE TRAINERS ESPECIALLY THE DARK SOULS 2 TRAINER. LOL! WHAT WOULD I DO WITHOUT YOUR TRAINERS!? :)
YOU ARE AN INSPIRATION MAN. KEEP DOING WHAT YOU DO. :D STAY SEXY AND AWESOME ALWAYS.

Baloney1006

Reaction score
MrAntiFun, another thing if you could not update the Sims 4 trainer it's okay Man! :)
I have no prob. I will only have and issue if the Inf. Satisfaction Points (F2 Button) stops working. In case if it stops working, then I will notify you as soon as possible. :)
Or else it is okay cause the cheat "motherlode" is still there which will give 50,000 simelonians. :) Stay Sexy ;) and awesome :D.
Your'e the best, brother. I wish I could donate :/....but I don't have a goddamn visa card. :( Any other way I can make donations? Maybe through Steam or something. :D

marc21396

Reaction score
Can someone please help me? the F2 cheat button activates but not the F1?

WaltE65

Donor
Reaction score
bumpy bump. :) j/k I spend way to much money on games, I need to save some of it for Mr.Antifun cause he is so great at what he does. :)

Felipeandre001

Reaction score
I figured it out! he is good at it, but to put the trainer update takes too long!

WaltE65

Donor
Reaction score
Just FYI's on The Sims 4.
Sims 4 is better than what people are reviewing it as. Having said that though and this being my first time to play it, I can see why so many are upset after spending so much money on DLC fror Sims 3, only to have almost nothing to start with in Sims 4. All for the sake of EA making more money off of it with the DLC to come. In that view, I would be angry myself. Which pretty much proves that EA does not care that their rating as a company is the worst on the freaking planet! If they did they would try and appease people at least a little and have made zero effert to do so.
BTW, if you are playing TS4 and don't already know, USE the "Save As" save as much as possible, do NOT rely on the "Autosave" or the plain "Save", both are broken and EA has as of yet, made no effert to fix it. I lost 12 damn hours of progress and building when the game CTD'ed on me and when I went to load the save (the auto save)...well.....what the auto save does is make a new save when you log in, not just during the game, so it overwrote everything I had done I guess. Note: you must use the "Save As" and not the "Save" and load the game from the save, not the continue play button when you log in. Freaking EA!

Don't get me started on the next DLC package coming out for TS4. EA wants $39.99 for the one DLC!

Last edited:

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
I will check out the game once i finish downloading Battlefield Hardline .