Your donations help keep the Forum online and allow us to buy more Games

DonationButton

The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt Trainer

aiwaword

Master Donor
Master Donor
Reaction score
FunPoints
There is no virus in these trainers. I have been using them for a very, very long time and nothing bad has ever happened to my system. They just don't like it cause it'll go into a program and change things. That is all. Get an older version of Chrome or Firefox to download, or use Internet Explorer for 5 seconds to download it. lol

Bennyboi

Reaction score
FunPoints
Probably noob question but,i cant download the file when i click to download ,it basicly says File The Witcher 3 is dangerous so chrome blocked it and as far as i saw i cant tell chrome to **** of and download the file

iamjesus

Reaction score
FunPoints
TY MAF!: a small work around for now (for those having issues with the d/load) is to right click on the file as its appears in the lower portion of your chrome d/load section, select >Show in folder > Right click Unconfirmed xxxxxx.crdownload file, > add to Unconfirmed xxxxxx.rar. Double click the .rar you just created> left click again, and enjoy. :).

the_frenchuy

Reaction score
FunPoints
Thank you for the update.
But my game keeps crashing when I activate any option.
Also why is the 1.32 trainer only 650KB while the older versions are 4MB?
Thumbs up for your great work :D

TapChan

Reaction score
FunPoints
For me game crashes after turning on infinite breath. Other options I used to use seem to be fine for now.

EDIT

After couple of minutes of running mu screen started to flicker. Well, I'm going back to ver 1.31.

Last edited:

JKB2K19

Reaction score
FunPoints
Thank you very much. The trainer works smoothly on the steam version of the game.

highzenburger

Reaction score
FunPoints
Weird the trainer won't show up, it redirects me to the website but the application itself won't pop up. :/ Trying the 1.31 GOTY version.

caishangru

Reaction score
FunPoints
Thanks for the new trainer but i'm getting a black/grey screen everytime i activate the trainer. The game is playing and i can see the HUD and minimap but everything else is just black.

also, How does the add exp cheat work? I gives me exp but doesn't level me up

Last edited:

JKB2K19

Reaction score
FunPoints
Thanks for the new trainer but i'm getting a black/grey screen everytime i activate the trainer. The game is playing and i can see the HUD and minimap but everything else is just black.

also, How does the add exp cheat work? I gives me exp but doesn't level me up
ADD exp 100% works. But there is less problem with LVL UP. After you click on the EXP button, the expiration is added but the lvl of your character does not increase. I will write a smaller example of your status 10 and 1100EXP and you will lose 200 EXP after you have pressed the desired 1000EXP button to math in the upper right corner of lvl 10 and 2100EXP. If you want to level 11, you have to meet QUEST that will add you eg 10xp and after completing Quest, the level on your character will be increased.

BTW I'm sorry for my english :)

JKB2K19

Reaction score
FunPoints
MrAntiFun I want to let you know about a bug in your trainers.After the F1 is pressed twice, the game turns off.I use the trainer for the steam version of the game.