Trainer Search

JKB2K19

Reaction score
Thanks for the new trainer but i'm getting a black/grey screen everytime i activate the trainer. The game is playing and i can see the HUD and minimap but everything else is just black.

also, How does the add exp cheat work? I gives me exp but doesn't level me up

ADD exp 100% works. But there is less problem with LVL UP. After you click on the EXP button, the expiration is added but the lvl of your character does not increase. I will write a smaller example of your status 10 and 1100EXP and you will lose 200 EXP after you have pressed the desired 1000EXP button to math in the upper right corner of lvl 10 and 2100EXP. If you want to level 11, you have to meet QUEST that will add you eg 10xp and after completing Quest, the level on your character will be increased.

BTW I'm sorry for my english :)

JKB2K19

Reaction score
MrAntiFun I want to let you know about a bug in your trainers.After the F1 is pressed twice, the game turns off.I use the trainer for the steam version of the game.

Deluxetivity

Reaction score
How does the "infinite items" work? Im assuming they make the items in your inventory infinite, in some way.
Can someone help me?

aldowebs

Donor
Reaction score
Hi

The trainer seems to disable the markers in the game (Steam Version). Maybe linked to the teleport options.

alucard_b

Reaction score
Awesome bro i will give it a try because i am on a very low level and monsters kills me with one hit and can not do anything else than die once and again...

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
New trainer added with fix for map markers , It was caused by a typo in code .

Latest trainer is 1.32B

MrUnderhill

Reaction score
I'm having an issue where I activated the trainer at the main menu and when the game loads, I can hear the music and it sounds like it's playing fine but the screen is nothing but flashing colors with Geralt's silhouette sometimes popping in depending on my camera movement. I tried activating it in game later on but it just crashed.

Erwin Matic

Reaction score
Windows Defender prevented winrar from unpacking trainer 1.31 Witcher wild hunt. The hell???

VIRUS

Ajantis

Super Donor
Super Donor
Reaction score
Windows Defender prevented winrar from unpacking trainer 1.31 Witcher wild hunt. The hell???

VIRUS
Every new member posts this without doing some investigation.
It is a FALSE FLAG from your antivirus due to the trainer being made in Cheat Engine which alters values stored in memory (e.g. current HP) in a running application (i.e. the game you are player) from outside the application itself, this is a behaviour of some viruses. Ignore it. Steps to get around it are below:
  1. Make a folder on your computer called "Trainers", then always move trainer files to this folder.
  2. Go into your antivirus and set this folder and all the contents to the 'whitelist' or 'safe list' - I dont know what your antivirus is, it is on you to figure out how to do it, it is not difficult to google setting a whitelist folder in antivirus of your choice. Do the same for Windows Defender - google will tell you how step by step.
  3. Extract the zipped/compressed files into the whitelisted folder only so your AV doesnt go nuts.
  4. Your AV may still get upset when you try to run the trainer so add teh extracted trainer file to the whitelist too.
  5. Use the trainer and have fun.

Erwin Matic

Reaction score
Every new member posts this without doing some investigation.
It is a FALSE FLAG from your antivirus due to the trainer being made in Cheat Engine which alters values stored in memory (e.g. current HP) in a running application (i.e. the game you are player) from outside the application itself, this is a behaviour of some viruses. Ignore it. Steps to get around it are below:
  1. Make a folder on your computer called "Trainers", then always move trainer files to this folder.
  2. Go into your antivirus and set this folder and all the contents to the 'whitelist' or 'safe list' - I dont know what your antivirus is, it is on you to figure out how to do it, it is not difficult to google setting a whitelist folder in antivirus of your choice. Do the same for Windows Defender - google will tell you how step by step.
  3. Extract the zipped/compressed files into the whitelisted folder only so your AV doesnt go nuts.
  4. Your AV may still get upset when you try to run the trainer so add teh extracted trainer file to the whitelist too.
  5. Use the trainer and have fun.

Thanks for the tips. Will folllow instructions and create a whitelist trainer folder.