Every new member posts this without doing some investigation.Windows Defender prevented winrar from unpacking trainer 1.31 Witcher wild hunt. The hell???
Thanks for the tips. Will folllow instructions and create a whitelist trainer folder.Every new member posts this without doing some investigation.
It is a FALSE FLAG from your antivirus due to the trainer being made in Cheat Engine which alters values stored in memory (e.g. current HP) in a running application (i.e. the game you are player) from outside the application itself, this is a behaviour of some viruses. Ignore it. Steps to get around it are below:
- Make a folder on your computer called "Trainers", then always move trainer files to this folder.
- Go into your antivirus and set this folder and all the contents to the 'whitelist' or 'safe list' - I dont know what your antivirus is, it is on you to figure out how to do it, it is not difficult to google setting a whitelist folder in antivirus of your choice. Do the same for Windows Defender - google will tell you how step by step.
- Extract the zipped/compressed files into the whitelisted folder only so your AV doesnt go nuts.
- Your AV may still get upset when you try to run the trainer so add teh extracted trainer file to the whitelist too.
- Use the trainer and have fun.
It's not time that's crashing it, it's the Trainer, there is problem, i get the most crashes when turning on/off the cheats. tried playing without and i had no problems what so ever just have to be patient now for Mr ANti to fix it, if he has time.game is always crashing after some time