Trainer Search

Adipsycho

Reaction score
game is always crashing after some time
It's not time that's crashing it, it's the Trainer, there is problem, i get the most crashes when turning on/off the cheats. tried playing without and i had no problems what so ever just have to be patient now for Mr ANti to fix it, if he has time. :D

olligo

Reaction score
Would be nice If he could release a fix when he has time in the next weeks :3

rozzy555

Reaction score
So far ive only used the inf durability/money, add/subtract an hour, add exp/skill points, and the teleport cheats. I cannot for the life of me figure out how the teleport cheats work. I followed the directions step by step to no victory. I'm wondering if its me, or a glitch. This would be the most useful cheat of all in my opinion. Thanks for all your work, sir.

Rai~Rai

Reaction score
Does Mr. AntiFun still visit the forums? This could use an update please, as it crashes the game too frequently. Please and Thank You

DNYELLOW

Reaction score
launch The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt V1.31 GOTY Trainer +24 - open brawser. fix plz.

pori gupta

Reaction score
well everything works fine just the game editor don't work set weight or money doesn't work in 1.32B

Michael Sharp

Reaction score
Very awesome this is!!!, I'm just getting back into actually playing this great amazing game on my PC!

Husky92

Reaction score
Numpads cheats don't work, but i can always change them. The problem is when i select item or set money or max weight, they do nothing i don't even hear the sound from the trainer, looks like they don't work.

tmaz

Reaction score
Hello,
The F4 key makes the game crash for me.
Trainer it works at 50%.
Please Uptade MrAntifun.
Thank you Very much.

Marcos Pegoraro

Reaction score
toda vez que uso teletransportar, o jogo fecha, quando não fecha, apareça dentro da terra no fundo do mapa. Alguma solução? Jogo Original Steam
Detalhes

Nitr000

Reaction score
i started it and are gona activate the trainer and then nothing happends, the wierd thing is that i used it for like 3-4 hours ago ? why is that?

jimmy7856

Reaction score
Witcher 3 GOTY 1.31 is the version people should use, no need to update, it's a complete game with all possible DLCs. Trainer works perfectly for me, money, weight everything. 1 million gold and no hope of every being able to spend it all. Thank you MAF, works great.

Bierwichtel

Reaction score
Witcher 3 GOTY 1.31 is the version people should use, no need to update, it's a complete game with all possible DLCs. Trainer works perfectly for me, money, weight everything. 1 million gold and no hope of every being able to spend it all. Thank you MAF, works great.
Which is an option on GoG, as long as one is willing to download a stand-alone installer and ignore the Chinese language update (which is 1.32)

SirHackAlot

Reaction score
unlimited weight not working ;(
Just install a weight mod from nexus. I mean that with no disrespect to Mr.Antifun and his trainers. I've used them for countless games and for a couple years now. one just can't expect Mr.af to do all the work, sometimes you gotta do a little yourself. Don't always need trainers or cheat engine to accomplish goals, mods go a long ways aswell. A mix of both always helps to.