Trainer Search

NomercyPlz

Reaction score
Did you downloaded the newest trainer? MAF Updated it twice, because there were some cheats that didn't work
Thanks for your information. But i download the latest trainer for v1.21 in the first post. I see that MAF update the post on Tuesday. Do you have a working version of this trainer?

masterrelius91

Reaction score
Thanks for your information. But i download the latest trainer for v1.21 in the first post. I see that MAF update the post on Tuesday. Do you have a working version of this trainer?
Im Using the same Trainer you are using, the latest 1.21 and for me everything works fine without any problems

NomercyPlz

Reaction score
Im Using the same Trainer you are using, the latest 1.21 and for me everything works fine without any problems
i see, maybe because of the two expansion Hearts of Stone + Blood and Wine installed.

Many thanks for your prompt reply!

masterrelius91

Reaction score
i see, maybe because of the two expansion Hearts of Stone + Blood and Wine installed.

Many thanks for your prompt reply!
Nope i got both DLC installed too :p
Edit: Maybe Change the file, switch it into a folder, or out of a folder onto the Desktop

Inuchiyo

Super Donor
Reaction score
When I use add xp the xp bar just says its a number above the xp for the level but it doesnt level me up :/ anyone else have the same problem?
After you've added XP via the cheat you have to do anything that grants you XP. Just kill a nearby monster and you'll get your level-ups.

gorodoe

Reaction score
Many thanks to MAF for the updated trainer, and to masterrelius91 for pointing out how to get around the loading screen freezing issue when trying to craft grandmaster armour. I found however that after getting him to craft the armour, I had to take one additional step than the steps outlined by masterrelius91 earlier, that is to close the trainer after I had crafted the armour but before exiting the conversation with the grandmaster.

I now have a question about unlocking the four new ability slots after completing the Turn and Face the Strange quest. Using the easy craft cheat on this trainer, I've since proceeded to create the mutagens necessary in order to unlock the twelve Strengthened Synapses mutations, and I have enough ability points to unlock all twelve. However, after I have researched all twelve of the mutations, only 3 out of the 4 ability slots were unlocked, and one slot remains locked. According to a guide I found online (http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2016/06/guide_the_witcher_3_blood_and_wine_mutation_character_builds), all four ability slots would be unlocked once the 12 mutations have been researched. Despite many attempts I have not been able to unlock the last slot.

Has anyone encountered this problem, and if so, have you managed to resolve it? Thanks in advance.

Edit: I am running the game on GOG Galaxy on Windows 10. I have tried running the game from the .exe file and from the GOG Client, and have not observed any appreciable difference where this problem is concerned.
I am having this problem as well, 4th slot would not unlock, I have tried reloading save from before the mutation is done in the laboratory no results, though I have not tried doing the mutation research without the trainer, might try sometime in the future.

masterrelius91

Reaction score
It's a Terrible idea, tbh its boring if you just press a button to win a simple cardgame :>

casper

Reaction score
can you add infinite timer for the warble a smithen knight secondary quest, because i am very sucks at horse race challenge :(

LeeGT

Reaction score
Is it possible to add a function to win the card game 'Gwent'?

tylurkz

Reaction score
I already gave a solution to the Infinite Loading problem
Your instructions didn't make a lot of sense. I'm not trying to be rude it just didn't add up. Go to the grandmaster and do nothing. Then save and close the trainer? Then load the new game plus and activate the trainer and talk to him? Since when did I need to close the game? Can you elaborate?

tylurkz

Reaction score
Your instructions didn't make a lot of sense. I'm not trying to be rude it just didn't add up. Go to the grandmaster and do nothing. Then save and close the trainer? Then load the new game plus and activate the trainer and talk to him? Since when did I need to close the game? Can you elaborate?
I figured out a way around the loading screen but my horse teleported to the shop and now when I open my inventory my game just crashes.

Gothyx

Donor
Reaction score
I already gave a solution to the Infinite Loading problem

Actually that solution never worked for me, still did it regardless, turns out, you can still fix the issue, you need to press 4 and it'll pull you out of the menu and properly load the cutscene and then you never have the issue again.