Trainer Search

Flamberg

Reaction score
огромное спасибо - с наступающим новым годом!

aiwaword

Master Donor
Master Donor
Reaction score
There is no virus in these trainers. I have been using them for a very, very long time and nothing bad has ever happened to my system. They just don't like it cause it'll go into a program and change things. That is all. Get an older version of Chrome or Firefox to download, or use Internet Explorer for 5 seconds to download it. lol

Bennyboi

Reaction score
Probably noob question but,i cant download the file when i click to download ,it basicly says File The Witcher 3 is dangerous so chrome blocked it and as far as i saw i cant tell chrome to **** of and download the file

iamjesus

Reaction score
TY MAF!: a small work around for now (for those having issues with the d/load) is to right click on the file as its appears in the lower portion of your chrome d/load section, select >Show in folder > Right click Unconfirmed xxxxxx.crdownload file, > add to Unconfirmed xxxxxx.rar. Double click the .rar you just created> left click again, and enjoy. :).

the_frenchuy

Reaction score
Thank you for the update.
But my game keeps crashing when I activate any option.
Also why is the 1.32 trainer only 650KB while the older versions are 4MB?
Thumbs up for your great work :D

TapChan

Reaction score
For me game crashes after turning on infinite breath. Other options I used to use seem to be fine for now.

EDIT

After couple of minutes of running mu screen started to flicker. Well, I'm going back to ver 1.31.

Last edited:

JKB2K19

Reaction score
Thank you very much. The trainer works smoothly on the steam version of the game.

highzenburger

Reaction score
Weird the trainer won't show up, it redirects me to the website but the application itself won't pop up. :/ Trying the 1.31 GOTY version.

caishangru

Reaction score
Thanks for the new trainer but i'm getting a black/grey screen everytime i activate the trainer. The game is playing and i can see the HUD and minimap but everything else is just black.

also, How does the add exp cheat work? I gives me exp but doesn't level me up

Last edited: