Trainer Search

12Usurper34

Reaction score
How can you edit item quantity using the trainer? I see no option for it.
And what to do if the "No horse fear" doesn't work?

Last edited:

OshaoDar

Donor
Reaction score
A 'Set Skillpoints' option would be great, I'd like to put skillpoints that I've got left to 0. This can also be done via Cheat Engine but to have this included would really complete this trainer.

lemonrager

Reaction score
So I'm level 8 and used the skillpoint cheat. but even when I allocate the skill point it doesnt seem to work. is this some kind of anti cheat issue?
Example would be that I put points into the secondary sign ability but it wont work. Any thoughts on this?

SirHackAlot

Reaction score
i have 1.32 version game... mod from nexus not worked for me

Didn't install it correctly would be my guess or maybe you used one that is out of date. 1.31 mods will work on 1.32 any older than 1.31 will not work on 1.32. read the directions to by the way. https://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/3 this mod i used works fine for me on steam goty 1.32. (so using that it dont work excuse nonsense because it does) 9000 weight plenty, i have yet picked up more than 100 weight 104 hrs into the game. You shouldnt be picking everything up anyways, most of it just junk and if you use money cheat then kinda destroys the reason for picking everything up to sell it lol. There is enough working mods on nexus i don't even need the trainer. i used it for skill points that was about it. infinite health in a battle i shouldnt been in till 20 more levels. i could have done the skill points on CC myself, except i wanted them right at start i'd need least 3 for a fast skill point cheat using CC.

skynet424

Reaction score
I use 1.32 as I only have the base game, yet can run trainer no probs, just can not put waypointers down and when I press F1 to deactivate trainer my game crashes..

riddel

Reaction score
the trainier looks not like the one in the vid. so waht is the option for give traiders gold?

Amiya

Super Donor
Reaction score
can you make more cheat about Instantly Kill ? or 100% critical hit chance ?