Trainer Search

megaray500

Reaction score
Hey Mrantifun. I played the witcher 3 for 10 hours since release and the game never crashed since. But after using the trainer, I meditated in game, and it crashed :eek:. Just thought I should let ya know

jackmayer77

Reaction score
I get an error when I'm using exp or skill cheat

Error:[string "ProcssName="witcher3.exe"--end name..."]:290: attempt to perform arithmetic on global 'currentvalue' (a string value)

K-mountain

Reaction score
the inf one is i havent tried the other one. i can even post a screenie to prove it. btw the dlc is free kinda surprised ur not using it.
Ye, I just wanna use the "add money"# And I do believe you that it's working for u.. Not saying otherwise. No need for a "screenie"..
But it does not work for me :p

Spike74545

Reaction score
Error:[string "ProcssName="witcher3.exe"--end name..."]:290: attempt to perform arithmetic on global 'currentvalue' (a string value)

Last edited:

Swatty

Reaction score
Whats the difference between "Inf. Money player" and setting the money after buying?

nevermind I just figured it out. Apprently it gives you over 9999999+ money when you activate the Inf. money player.

Last edited:

Rolandsss

Reaction score
Money cheat is not working on GOG... but still donated 10$ for your quick work. Keep it up!

bubaknh

Reaction score
F5 - Quick save
F9 - Quick load

mrantifun could you change key bindings for this options ?

dwhulson

Donor
Reaction score
as always thank you and i never make requests but i would like to have unlimited weight well thanks again