Trainer Search

redster311

Reaction score
I got GOG version and for me only 2 options work's +10 skill points and +exp not sure why ...

I have the steam version and skill points and exp doesn't work for me...

EDIT* - works on steam version too, just use/activate it and you just here a ding sound but once you check your character stats poof, there you go! awesome trainer MAF! thanks!

xSkyLieS

Reaction score
I can't seem to get the money part working at all.. I do it as it was written down so

Open vendor screen
Buy 1 item
Leave the vendor screen
Leave the converstaion
Alt + Tab
set money x (15k example)
Alt + Tab back to game
Open up the vendor screen

and so on and nothing happens.. I have 0 gold jesus I can't do nothing :|

eddi

Reaction score
why is it when i try to download the trainer a new tab open up and says problem loading page says the connection was reset?
under my downloads the name of the trainer is there but it has a retry button next to it?

thought i got it to work i relogged into my account it started downloading but it failed again.. anybody think they know whats going on?

wth when i try to download the trainer with chrome it tries to download but then it says it failed network error but i can download other trainers and my network is fine can go to any other webpage no problems?

Last edited:

Imparasite

Donor
Reaction score
got the xp and skill points working just go to alchemy page and click numpad 1 and 2 then go to chracter page viola. the only problem for me is the fast alchemy code, i can make some bombs or potion :(

nedriph

Reaction score
Hi there ^^ got one problem with your nice trainer, I activated the money cheat ( personnal ) and after some hours of play, I got -17494896 ( yes, in negative and no I did not spend 999999999+ in the game ^^ ) so cannot buy something to any vendor ( to reset the trainer ), and i'm stuck with negative gold amount :( hope someone got a clue :)

sniper48

Reaction score
The skill point and exp cheat is not working for me. Everything else works but when I try those two I get a error message pop up. It gives me the option to enter something and execute but it does nothing. Anyone know how to fix this?

Greviuser

Reaction score
Easy Crafting, Add Exp, Add Skill Points didn't work for me, and i dont know is this a bug/glitch or not everytime i use this trainer i cannot see the merchant items so technically i cannot buy anything because there is nothing in the merchant shop inventory but if i dont use the trainer the item show up in merchant inventory shop. for the easy crafting i cannot craft anything. im using GOG version the witcher 3 version 1.02 btw.

AdorableFluff

Reaction score
At first i was getting the lua error when trying to add exp and skill points, MrAnti mentioned you have to go into the menu then apply the hotkeys, after that exit the menu and go back into the menu and the points should be there, well even after that i was still getting the error. So here's what i did to get it to work:
Step 1: Press F1 to activate trainer and turn on num lock duh...
Step 2: Do Not activate anything else!
Step 3: While in game open the menu that shows the map, inventory, character etc.. not the other menu!
Step 4: Now go back to the trainer and on the num keys press 1 for exp and 2 for skill points, you should hear a windows sound, go back in the game exit the menu, then go back into the menu and your points and exp should be there!

sniper48

Reaction score
At first i was getting the lua error when trying to add exp and skill points, MrAnti mentioned you have to go into the menu then apply the hotkeys, after that exit the menu and go back into the menu and the points should be there, well even after that i was still getting the error. So here's what i did to get it to work:
Step 1: Press F1 to activate trainer and turn on num lock duh...
Step 2: Do Not activate anything else!
Step 3: While in game open the menu that shows the map, inventory, character etc.. not the other menu!
Step 4: Now go back to the trainer and on the num keys press 1 for exp and 2 for skill points, you should hear a windows sound, go back in the game exit the menu, then go back into the menu and your points and exp should be there!

Unfortunately that doesn't work for me. What version of the game do you have. I have the GOG version.

oluf

Reaction score
why is it when i try to download the trainer a new tab open up and says problem loading page says the connection was reset?
under my downloads the name of the trainer is there but it has a retry button next to it?

thought i got it to work i relogged into my account it started downloading but it failed again.. anybody think they know whats going on?

wth when i try to download the trainer with chrome it tries to download but then it says it failed network error but i can download other trainers and my network is fine can go to any other webpage no problems?
having the same problem as this guy sadly.

Snutz

Donor
Reaction score
Do I need to kill something for the added experience to register a level up? Sitting at 3000/1000 exp at the moment.

TheOneWolf

Reaction score
yea the money cheat only seems to activate when I dismantle or craft. Buying and Selling does not trigger it for me.

shady111

Reaction score
Could you please add Inf Weight, Inf item and change F5 to another one because of quick save (whenever i press is annoy)? Thank you so much