Trainer Search

Skeiz

Reaction score
I found the reason. Earlier trainer could run anytime. Now it needs to be run only after the game has been launched as the load and save game. Then it will work. At least an option with F1-F12

SaGe

Super Donor
Reaction score
You are confusing or version, or just have not updated the game. Or lying. Trainer does not work on the version 1.04. And it's not just me writing. 1.03 - it worked. After updating - no work. Maybe enough already writing nonsense?
I just played for about an hour and had no issues until a random crash after a fight with a Griffin. To Confirm.. it's the steam version of the game Version 1.04. Maybe you aren't playing an updated version? or maybe you've downloaded something or modded the game in some way? All in all.. the trainer works as is and works on the current version of the game. Anyone with Steam or GOG will automatically be updated to the 1.04 version of the game when you boot the game. (or auto update via the game preferences in the respective UI).

With cheats, it crashes after some play time.
Disable the Horse and the Durability options and you will not see the crash happen moving forward. Hope this helps.

MajorPain

Reaction score
STEAM version 1.04....

Started game FIRST
THEN started trainer +24 AS ADMINISTRATOR

All cheats work EXCEPT
Inf.Money NPC

When I press F10 all I hear is a BEEP. Not "Cheat Activated".

I verified my installation as well.

Imparasite

Donor
Reaction score
Cease to write nonsense. Trainer does not work on the steam version game. If you do not know what GOG-version and a Steam-version is different from each other - refrain from comment. On the steam-version of the trainer is not working.

easy cowboy its not my fault that your trainer not working LOL instead complaining enjoy your game dont whinning here like a child LOL, btw GOG raks :D

hlhbk

Reaction score
And I is not working. And many others - is not working. But before the upgrade work. Hence the conclusion - that you have a different version. Stop interfere report problems. If you are running - go and play. And this topic is to inform the developer about the bugs. Do not litter it with their meaningless messages. Version 1.04 does not work on.

Would you like me to record a video showing you this trainer works with Steam version 1.04? I can gladly post it to prove you wrong.

lautaro00

Reaction score
v1.04? pls and thanks for the trainers.

UP:1.03 works on 1.04... thanks

Last edited:

Hawkins

Reaction score
Hi, if you do an update to 1.04 could you include something for the gwent minigame as well? something like 99 points or always 0 for the enemy.

Tommiegunawan

Reaction score
when i use the inf money and go try to buy something all the npcs got nothing to sell...
Hey, I had the same problem. What I did was alt-tab and disable the "Easy Crafting (F12)" and quit conversation with the npc and then talk to the NPC again and voila! the items are back in stock. :)

Arukas

Reaction score
STEAM version 1.04....

Started game FIRST
THEN started trainer +24 AS ADMINISTRATOR

All cheats work EXCEPT
Inf.Money NPC

I verified my installation as well.
verified.

Works with newest version as long as the above is followed, else you WILL run into issues.
However my Inf Money NPC gave me a syntex error on the console and then crashed the game the first time i attempted it. now it just beeps. odd.

Also worth noting to NOT use the Easy Craft mode even still. as ive stressed before. It will auto complete all your school gear scav. hunt quests instantly and not give you the diagrams for any of them which is just troublesome if you're still collecting them. You've been warned, again. I'm sure people will still whine about it though since no one reads anything and just posts their problems 100 times over. =\

I'm sure MAF will push out another update soon. If i recall he was getting over a cold or something so he's been offline.

Arzeus

Reaction score
Dear MrAntiFun i need your help!!))

I need to return to normal levels of these parameters)
HELP)
3cc43.jpg

if freeze Adrenaline, after a while will be the effect :(
please add function so you can return to normal paramerty attack signs

3325be.jpg
+1 for Sign Intensity fix, @MrAntiFun

Megasder

Reaction score
Can you make a disable/enable hotkeys? because if i want a fast save i press F5 (unlimited adrenaline in the trainer) and i dont want that cheat because a bug for the skill Flood of Anger, it turns the sign intensity to a really high value (+10000% or something like that) so for fast save i need to deactivate the skill, press F5 2 times (activate and deactivate the cheat) and then activate the skill again, so if you put a disable/enable hotkeys only need to press that and F5 :D
Anyway thx for your great job!

Maykeen

Master Donor
Reaction score
STEAM version 1.04....
All cheats work EXCEPT
Inf.Money NPC

The Inf.Money NPC cheat was not working for me anyway with the previous version. It was active with the F9 Inf.Money since buying an item with it increased both my money and the NPC'.
And with 1.04, it is still working that way for me. Maybe for you too.

Otherwise, everything is working fine for me with the 1.04 (Steam version). Thanks!
Teleportation cheats are very nice once you mastered them and when you get bored of roaming the seas to get treasures ;)

shinigamiby

Donor
Donor
Reaction score
Maybe someone could do cheat for winning gwent? Points are just some plain 4 bytes, but I cannot find pointer to them.