Trainer Search

soulreaper

Reaction score
It was working this morning when i started it up, now to try and find the last of those gwent cards.

Dragonmourne

Reaction score
Trainer was working fine yesterday and last night, but now for some reason it won't activate or do much of anything. I checked to see if there had been an update (GoG version) but everything appears to be the same as when it was working. No idea what happened but we need a 1.04 version.

Pschirki Pieralla

Master Donor
Reaction score
Trainer was working fine yesterday and last night, but now for some reason it won't activate or do much of anything. I checked to see if there had been an update (GoG version) but everything appears to be the same as when it was working. No idea what happened but we need a 1.04 version.
First of all, start the trainer as admin after you started the Witcher 3 , it´s still working fine for me with 1.04

Dragonmourne

Reaction score
First of all, start the trainer as admin after you started the Witcher 3 , it´s still working fine for me with 1.04

First of all, I'm not a newbie to trainers. I've already tried that. Multiple times. As a point of reference, I've re-downloaded the trainer, restarted my PC, restarted my game client, ran both as administrator, and I'm still getting the "ding" on activation.

Dragonmourne

Reaction score
Still not exactly sure what was wrong, but I launched the game directly from its folder instead of a Non-Steam Game shortcut and the trainer is working fine now. Must have something to do with the Steam Client. No idea how or why, but that seems to have been the culprit.

Imparasite

Donor
Reaction score
i dont know if the trainer or the game have bugs, i encountered many bugs for example the cocktrice witcher mission inf loading after getting trophy. any encounter mission or side quest bugs in 1.04?

Boundsoul4201

Reaction score
Ok This is first time i have ever had a problem with a trainer really, anyone know how i can fix this?
C:\Users\Robert\AppData\Local\Temp\The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt V1.03 Trainer +24 MrAntiFun.zip: Unexpected end of archive
C:\Users\Robert\AppData\Local\Temp\The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt V1.03 Trainer +24 MrAntiFun.zip: The archive is either in unknown format or damaged

MrWezz23

Reaction score
trainer did not work for me on v 1.04 the v 1.03 trainer so i need a new version
btw did everything as administrator

rthrthrth

Reaction score
Ok This is first time i have ever had a problem with a trainer really, anyone know how i can fix this?
C:\Users\Robert\AppData\Local\Temp\The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt V1.03 Trainer +24 MrAntiFun.zip: Unexpected end of archive
C:\Users\Robert\AppData\Local\Temp\The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt V1.03 Trainer +24 MrAntiFun.zip: The archive is either in unknown format or damaged

Download it again and check your AntiVir.

Arukas

Reaction score
Its not that critical. Most everything on the current version is working fine. Easy craft mode fix would be nice, but it's not a huge emergency. Give the man some breathing room, he will release a new version in due time.

In the meantime, check out and DL some of these great mods already released prior to REDkit coming out from the devs. Already some good stuff. =)

nexusmods.com/witcher3

jetstream kage

Super Donor
Reaction score
the trainor was working fine yesterday now today nothing works, i've tried the usual redownload, run as admin, add exclusion, etc, etc

jetstream kage

Super Donor
Reaction score
the trainor was working fine yesterday now today nothing works, i've tried the usual redownload, run as admin, add exclusion, etc, etc
ok, new note about this, the numpad cheats works just not any F key cheats, and even though the trainer isn't active the effects from the numpad cheats still take effect