Trainer Search

OP3NGL

Reaction score
pls update to v1.05.... Crashed to Desktop in 10mins....

easy crafting, inf breath & stamina doesnt work

demn

Reaction score
trainer is not working with the latest update 1.5 pls update ur trainer thanks..

kefalo84

Master Donor
Reaction score
Yeah noticed that too, Easy Crafting gives you temporarily all quest items, it triggers quests like 'Bring Jade Statuette to Triss' while you don't have it in your inventory. When you get to Triss the dialogue appears but after that you need to confirm giving the item to Triss but there's no dialogue there only 'See you later...'.

It's like MrAntiFun said; disable Easy Crafting when you're not crafting.

Hope I'm wrong but i think this quest is broken(probably thanks to trainer usage). After you get the statues from the merchant and after you talk to Triss you need to visit a house. After visiting the house you need to go back to the merchant and buy more items to progress thru the quest. Problem is that the merchant has the items but quest doesn't progress after you buy the items(merchant will just re-spawn the items to his inventory after you leave).

Anyways this is the only quest i found so far that may be glitched(at least it is for me). If you get past the glitch let me know how you did it.

kefalo84

Master Donor
Reaction score
Just completed the game a sec ago. 2 months playtime my ***. Just took 38 hours (steam playtime).
You must be speed playing it. I'm at 40h and I'm still near the beginning of the game, mostly thanks to vast amount of side quests this game has.

Authentic

Donor
Reaction score
I think a update is needed. For some reason my game is crashing more now than it ever did before using the trainer :'(

Imparasite

Donor
Reaction score
Yeah noticed that too, Easy Crafting gives you temporarily all quest items, it triggers quests like 'Bring Jade Statuette to Triss' while you don't have it in your inventory. When you get to Triss the dialogue appears but after that you need to confirm giving the item to Triss but there's no dialogue there only 'See you later...'.

It's like MrAntiFun said; disable Easy Crafting when you're not crafting.

Same happened to me and also warning dude you cant get now or never quest and other assasin's quest because of that easy craft trainer so basically your game messed up now, you can continue but you cant get best ending in the game :( so im starting again from the fresh without easy craft trainer.

Warning guys dont use easy craft until MAF fix it without side effect, it can ruin your whole game.

ditpet

Reaction score
You must be speed playing it. I'm at 40h and I'm still near the beginning of the game, mostly thanks to vast amount of side quests this game has.

Im over 150 hours of playtime (player statistics), and I still have a lot of things to do. More than 100 question marks on Skellige, 6-7 Witcher contracts, 7-8 Treasure hunt, and Im in the mission where..

....SPOILER......
I have to collect allies for the battle of Kaer Morhen, and Find Ciri on an island.
.....END.....

So, this is a great game in every meaning.

Noyan

Donor
Reaction score
listen 1.04 and 1.05 is coming with good improvements ok?

back then 1.02 patch and trainer was working without any crashes at all...

but now 1.03 patch and trainer?? its crashing after some while...

now when he makes 1.05 trainer he must do it throughly ok? cuz its disappointing to crash at desktop in the middle of the story quest.

vizir

Reaction score
Why bother? 1.03 trainer works 100% fine.

Because it's doesn't work fine... For me, all F1-F12 works fine and almost all Num.Except num2-easy crafting(very,very long loading then trainer crashing and game crashing too),Num5- before update 1.05 works fine, but after update he sometimes don't want teleport to waypoint.Num9-0, there are two options +10 skillpoints and Add exp, after patch, both doesn't work.There is sound "Cheat Activated" but nothing happened. Mr.Antifun please update this trainer

Sylencer90

Donor
Reaction score
I think a update is needed. For some reason my game is crashing more now than it ever did before using the trainer :'(

The Trainer has nothing to do with that. Stop whining around if the Game crashes, just start using Brain.exe and update all necessary drivers. The Trainer just works fine (steam 1.05).

Congrats on speedrunning it.

How did you came to the conclusion that i speedrunned it? I spent like almost 5 hours to collect the best Gear (Treasures) & weapons, than i started playing story and doing sidequests, not skipped any necessary cutscene. Just skipped random shit like bandits which tried to fool me.
+ i stopped using my horse since it's completly retarded, stops randomly, bugs inside of trees sometimes. Just used fast-travel to fast-travel points & ran through all towns/markers to unlock FT (fast travel) locations. The ship travelling is a pain in the ass, i tried avoiding it.

basinga

Reaction score
i download a new version of rar but tell the same when i try to extract the trainer

Umbra_Sanctum

Reaction score
How did you came to the conclusion that i speedrunned it?

Bro your initial complaint was that there wasn't enough gameplay in it, yet you clearly used a trainer?
It's 2 months of gameplay if you don't cheat and race through the game.
There are also 5 different endings with multiple combinations of endings.
Did you win all the gwent games?
Did you complete the game 100% or just do the story line quest like a noob?

SaGe

Super Donor
Reaction score
Try disabling your AntiVirus-Software (& turn off Windows Defender "permanent" !)
Also run the trainer as Admin. This will allow the options to work. Check back in with us after you try it.