Trainer Search

Authentic

Donor
Reaction score
The Trainer has nothing to do with that. Stop whining around if the Game crashes, just start using Brain.exe and update all necessary drivers. The Trainer just works fine (steam 1.05).

Instead of being a jackass and saying someone is "whining" how about you just say the second part and call it a day? No one is whining, I am just stating something that is happening to me when I use this trainer.. I play the game legit and do not experience a crash and when I used this trainer before on a previous version, pre-1.05, no crash occurred. Thank you, oh so much. GoG (1.05)

luohan1234

Donor
Reaction score
anyone have the problem running the trainer 1.03 cos i am having a launch error for the trainer v1.03.

the error promte Failure assingning a temporary name

I am currently playing the witcher 3 v1.05 (steam)

Hope someone can help me. thnks.

Pschirki Pieralla

Master Donor
Reaction score
anyone have the problem running the trainer 1.03 cos i am having a launch error for the trainer v1.03.

the error promte Failure assingning a temporary name

I am currently playing the witcher 3 v1.05 (steam)

Hope someone can help me. thnks.
Î had the same Message, i emptied all my "Temp"-Directories, now it works again like a charm, even on V. 1. 05 :)

kefalo84

Master Donor
Reaction score
Same happened to me and also warning dude you cant get now or never quest and other assasin's quest because of that easy craft trainer so basically your game messed up now, you can continue but you cant get best ending in the game :( so im starting again from the fresh without easy craft trainer.

Warning guys dont use easy craft until MAF fix it without side effect, it can ruin your whole game.

Wait, are you 100% sure that the best ending is screwed?? Where did you find this info?

kefalo84

Master Donor
Reaction score
v1.03 work but few options don't work anymore(at least for me). I can't add experience anymore or skill points.

Josmm

Reaction score
v1.05 trainer now, come on, please.

//edit: you know what, screw it. i got the debug console enabler for v1.05 from nexusmods.

Could you share the link with everyone? This thread is pointless.

Imparasite

Donor
Reaction score
Wait, are you 100% sure that the best ending is screwed?? Where did you find this info?

Yes im sure of it, because you cant manage to do all assassin's quest which are very important on the later part of the game. also u cant manage to do now or never quest with triss with romance scene. because witcher 3 have 3 endings and other extra ending depending on your decisions later part.

SyntaxualMayhem

Reaction score
Just throwing my 2c in here - for whatever they're worth truly...

I concur with a previous statement made about Inf. Health and having a companion possibly being an issue, because it's either that or something else that is causing a CTD with no error - even in event viewer it's not even registered as a crash - after around 5-10 minutes of gameplay. I always have options F2 > F8 + F11 activated, so not sure if it's just the health screwing with the companion and causing crashes, but it's sort of screwed my game for the time being - to the point where I can't use that option if I want to progress - as I'm on Skellige looking for the Jarl's son and daughter (different quests) but I'm at a point where I have a companion, so everytime I load up, he's there, and then x amount of time later - usually within minutes - the game closes and that's that.

So, mayhaps MAF could have a quick squiz and see if the addresses may have changed slightly? Because they did change a lot about the game, the list was massive, so I think it only prudent to double check - irregardless of what we say - and make sure there's no hidden surprises?

Again, just my 2c. Take heed or discard, for it does not terribly concern me.

mike1991

Donor
Reaction score
Trainer works fine, btw Thank MAF.
But remember dont use easy crafting or inf iteam etc. It will mess up the quests. At least for me.Currently replaying the game because I cant do the main quest.

kefalo84

Master Donor
Reaction score
Trainer works fine, btw Thank MAF.
But remember dont use easy crafting or inf iteam etc. It will mess up the quests. At least for me.Currently replaying the game because I cant do the main quest.
Yup, same here on starting a new quest. I didn't know that you cant use infinite items either??

freakybart

Donor
Reaction score
XP & Skillpoint are broken for me. Or doesn't work.
Any tips?
(I'm already level 2)