Trainer Search

Ronhis

Catman
Donor
Reaction score
How do you clean all of the Temp file if you dun mind sharing. :)
Get a program called ccleaner it should do that and more just read about it as I have used it for years with no ill effects to any of my pc

chinmi

Donor
Reaction score
Easy crafy will make you finish your current scavenger quest. But it doesnt make you get all the recipes.
To be able to actually get the recipes just find a guide online on that "suddenly finished" scavenger hunt, and follow the guide to get all the items.
Same with main quest. If your main quest that required you to get a specific item suddenly finished when you use easy craft, just find a guide about that quest, follow it and get the item manually without the quest waypoint.
Been using easy craft since day one. It's not game breaking bug. No need to restart the game from scratch.

will

Reaction score
Thanks Mr.s Antifun, you really do put work into these trainers.

Thank you

will

Reaction score
Also MR.AntiFun,

would we ever get a higher jump? We have the standard jump height could we get it 2x? or even 3x?

Last edited:

Jusitn

Reaction score
You are the MAN, MrAntiFun!

I always come to you for your quality Trainers!

Cocktopusss

Reaction score
Could someone explain to me the skill option, seems im doing it wrong.

TheSidewinder

Master Donor
Reaction score
Could someone explain to me the skill option, seems im doing it wrong.

Do you mean Numpad Zero, "Add 10 Skill Points" ?

If so, you have to get to level 2 normally, then the option to use that will work.

EDIT: I should add..... many of the options require that you be at level 2 before they will work.

roman727

Reaction score
XP & Skillpoint are broken for me. Or doesn't work.
Any tips?
(I'm already level 2)
Kill the first griffin following the main story after that the XP and skill points should work. Now you wont get an indicator till you gain XP, so kill something like a drowner and watch the XP flow.

kefalo84

Master Donor
Reaction score
Kill the first griffin following the main story after that the XP and skill points should work. Now you wont get an indicator till you gain XP, so kill something like a drowner and watch the XP flow.
It doesn't work. I killed it since i started the main quest over and it doesn't work anymore. XP or skill points. Inf health still works thou along with few other options.

majoi

Reaction score
if you have kaspersky you can make it work by trust the
Trainer in settings than go to protection application control

kostuch999

Reaction score
Hi, I would suggest making trainer up the version of the game. With trainer 1.03 the game at patch 1.05 very often crashes.

Josmm

Reaction score
Message awaiting moderator approval because of a link? -.-

h t t p : / / w w w . n e x u s m o d s . c o m / w i t c h e r 3 / m o d s / 1 4 3 /

remove empty spaces.

Thank you very much. Now I need to get the download for the C++ Visualizer going.. it just doesnt download it for me. >,<

Roby4Freedom

Reaction score
Help! trainer works until the last F key, but when i press the numpad numbers, nothing happens! i also tried to use the upper numbers, but nothing. no sound or activation come out of it.....

Bjornvetr

Reaction score
A little feedback on the 1.05.

The game crashes just having the trainer activated (F1), after a while.
I've tried playing without the trainer (I use only the teleport) and the crashes never occur.

Liquidacid

Reaction score
I generally ALT-TAB and use my trainer without on-screen game interface, this prevents ANY and ALL interference from keybindings.
If you are finding this to be an issue just ALT-TAB out from the game and use the trainer options directly.
Alt-Tabbing in this game works really swiftly, doesn't even load anything if you are in the pause menu.

Hope this helps you in some way.

Alt-tabing really doesn't solve anything because the issue is when you quick-save in-game with the trainer on it toggles the cheat that's also bind to that key on and off. The problem isn't when I want to toggle the cheat on because you can just alt-tab it's when I want to quick-save in game

It's not a bid deal just rather annoying to have to mash the key a few times every time I quicksave since neither has the option to bind them to a different key

Last edited: