Trainer Search

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Sorry I don't really know anything about this game but assuming it's an item that you can move you can try use this:

• Hover over an item then you can edit the item quantity

masterrelius91

Reaction score
Sorry I don't really know anything about this game but assuming it's an item that you can move you can try use this:

• Hover over an item then you can edit the item quantity
Nah thats not what i mean, theres an Option for Infinite Consumables like Potion, Bombs and so on but it doesn't work properly, there is Stuff in Chests and Crates which shouldn't be Infinite but they are, however the Potion and Bombs aren't infinite theres a little turner. Potion&Bombs should be Infinite and Crates&Chests shouldn't be. Just saying.. I dont want MAF to do it Immediatly im fine with it, but i thought i would say it immediatly so the other don't get angry about it :p

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Nah thats not what i mean, theres an Option for Infinite Consumables like Potion, Bombs and so on but it doesn't work properly, there is Stuff in Chests and Crates which shouldn't be Infinite but they are, however the Potion and Bombs aren't infinite theres a little turner. Potion&Bombs should be Infinite and Crates&Chests shouldn't be. Just saying.. I dont want MAF to do it Immediatly im fine with it, but i thought i would say it immediatly so the other don't get angry about it :p
Oh I understand you he might have used a different address or wrote a wrong code, yea don't want to push him haha he will fix it when possible :)

masterrelius91

Reaction score
Oh I understand you he might have used a different address or wrote a wrong code, yea don't want to push him haha he will fix it when possible :)
Thanks :), have a great day together i will Enjoy Heart of Stones now and prepare myself for Blood and Wine tomorrow. Cya all, and btw if any User has problem with The witcher 3 and theres no Staff around, don't hesitate to contact me i may can help out with it :)

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Thanks :), have a great day together i will Enjoy Heart of Stones now and prepare myself for Blood and Wine tomorrow. Cya all, and btw if any User has problem with The witcher 3 and theres no Staff around, don't hesitate to contact me i may can help out with it :)
Haha enjoy the new DLC :)

masterrelius91

Reaction score
Just want to let you guys know, Blood and Wine is out and its ready to play im already playing it, so Have fun with Playing it :) <3

3WINTERS

Reaction score
Wow, just downloaded Blood & Wine and you've already got a trainer ready. Thanks Mr Antifun