Trainer Search

masterrelius91

Reaction score
Teleport to waypoint, teleport to saved position.
I press corresponding buttons and it doesn't work.
On previous versions it was working.
All other options work fine.
Teleport to waypoint: Only works if you made a Waypoint, before on the Minimap (in case you didn't know that)
Teleport to saved position: Works only if you save your position before teleporting with num 3
If that still doesn't work like I explained, then redownload the version 1.21 and all should be fixed.

terminatorOST

Reaction score
Teleport to waypoint: Only works if you made a Waypoint, before on the Minimap (in case you didn't know that)
Teleport to saved position: Works only if you save your position before teleporting with num 3
If that still doesn't work like I explained, then redownload the version 1.21 and all should be fixed.
I have written "On previous versions it was working". Which means I know how to use it.
Redownload didn't help.

NIKO87

Reaction score
Does not work, F1 does not activate the trainer, there is just a ping sound and thats it.

trainer23

Reaction score
Does not work, F1 does not activate the trainer, there is just a ping sound and thats it.
I managed to get it working at first. Now it does the same as you described. Tried closing and reopening, restarting the game and launching the trainer. It does the same.

NIKO87

Reaction score
I managed to get it working at first. Now it does the same as you described. Tried closing and reopening, restarting the game and launching the trainer. It does the same.
Just use Cheat Engine table until it's fixed.

The Sleuth

Reaction score
My Facebook profile is named Jim Smith, and i have the windows sample picture as my profile pic. As you can see their is not much i care about in this, but i do value hard work and dedication.

Thanks for all you do mrantifun

trainer23

Reaction score

For all those who have problems with the trainer working: Didn't occur to me before to run as administrator. It works all the time now.

Wraith

Donor
Reaction score
A new update is rollin....did anyone tested the Trainer with it yet?

DemiurgeX

Reaction score
The trainer for 1.21 doesn't work anymore (for me anyway) as the game just updated to 1.22. The trainer will not run at all for me now. Is a trainer for 1.22 available yet?

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Do you see 1.22 Trainer up ?

MrAntiFun will work on it when he have some time.

masterrelius91

Reaction score
Lets see if it works for me, im gonna download the 1.22 right now, but Wraith knows im a God and the 1.21 will work for me :DD