Trainer Search

trancejax

Reaction score
Somethink like fast building, fast research and fast unit spawning would be awesome. <3

Aldiano

Reaction score
It sound like refuse the trainer ... (btw my game version is 0.5.0 64bit) seems not a problem when i look the version but why still not working , i wait , i try again but failure i got there ... repair please mr.

Keegan41

Reaction score
It sound like refuse the trainer ... (btw my game version is 0.5.0 64bit) seems not a problem when i look the version but why still not working , i wait , i try again but failure i got there ... repair please mr.
Try the V0.4.6 64bit Trainer instead of the newest one. It should work.

RollyPolly

Reaction score
Keegan41, I tried the V0.4.6 64bit trainer, whenever I press F1 to activate it goes non responsive for a few seconds and then nothing happens

zombiewarden101

Reaction score
DONT DOWNLOAD the file is infected with a Trojan.gen2 file in it do not download I got lucky because I have Norton a security program and it detected and removed the file I highly recommend you don't download this file

HerbertF

Reaction score
DONT DOWNLOAD the file is infected with a Trojan.gen2 file in it do not download I got lucky because I have Norton a security program and it detected and removed the file I highly recommend you don't download this file

Get a clue, noob.

blackquasar

Reaction score
judging by my issue and everyone else's this probably dont work and no fix for it.

Keegan41

Reaction score
I was nervous too when I downloaded my first trainer on the site. I know I'm a stranger on the internet but trust me that mrantifuns trainers are all safe.

drscott111

Reaction score
It desperately needs a "Unlimited oil supply" option so that you can build advanced units. It also could use instant build units, research and buildings.

Fuzen_

Reaction score
Hello! I would just like to express my unending gratitude for this trainer, all the effort that was put into it, and most of all the fact that there's no need for a dumb survey or to even pay money for it. Thank you for that! And again, thank you for making it in the first place!

I really really like the game but unfortunately i don't care enough about it to actually put much thought into it, so it's just damn impossible for me and this trainer really helped with that.

Playing such a great game, and at the same time being able to relax while doing so has been great, so thank you again!

As an aside, have you ever considered making a command to make your units immortal, or even just a cheat to toggle Fog of War off? Or, and this may be a little extreme, a command to make the Command Center indestructible, so you literally cannot lose?

Cheers, have a great day and thank you again :D

fututor

Reaction score
Fast build, fast research, and unlimited oil would be helpful, but thanks Mr. AntiFun.

imalmostfree

Reaction score
The Trainer works fine just activate it in the game's menu, before you start on any map.