Trainer Search

kcai

Reaction score
The trainer says the game is ON but the trainer does not activate even if you wait.

007wiley1989

Reaction score
okay when you say load game world, do i set up the game completely as in start playing then load trainer? as doing that and still not working i have the correct version even tried editing the hotkeys .

Ronhis

Catman
Donor
Reaction score
Just a maybe and only trying to help but have you all that say trainer is not working, installed the x64bit version as that's what the trainer is for or check your shortcut is not loading the x86bit version. Hope this helps and hopefully it is just this.

Aliih

Reaction score
Just a maybe and only trying to help but have you all that say trainer is not working, installed the x64bit version as that's what the trainer is for or check your shortcut is not loading the x86bit version. Hope this helps and hopefully it is just this.
thats right i tryed it on x64bit and it works fine :D

Nuino

Reaction score
Not Work!
3.11 not working ! The activation is only one sound without activating anyway! Does not work !
3.22 not working ! Virus detected! Anti-virus, firewall, navigation security removed and the trainer is still rejected!

Aliih

Reaction score
Not Work!
3.11 not working ! The activation is only one sound without activating anyway! Does not work !
3.22 not working ! Virus detected! Anti-virus, firewall, navigation security removed and the trainer is still rejected!
if you have the right version then go in the game file and open the game louncher that say x64bit not the normal one and not the x84bit but the x64bit and it should work bro :D

kcai

Reaction score
I am sure that I am running the 64 coz my OS is also 64 and if I run 32 it wont work. Still the trainer doesn't activate but I managed to make a trainer of my own using Cheat Engine but it is only for the resources you guys should try using CC and just look for pointers.

Ronhis

Catman
Donor
Reaction score
I am sure that I am running the 64 coz my OS is also 64 and if I run 32 it wont work. Still the trainer doesn't activate but I managed to make a trainer of my own using Cheat Engine but it is only for the resources you guys should try using CC and just look for pointers.
The x86 or 32bit as you call it would work on a 64bit machine and operating system it will play both so again you need to go and open with the 64bit shortcut in the install folder, maybe when you have found it make a shortcut on your desktop for ease of use after this.

mr.engineer

Reaction score
Hey, why the hell does google detect this as a "Virus" it doesn't even let me keep it!.

any help?

Kiryuusai

Reaction score
Im having the same issue as the lads from before. I activate the trainer but the game crashes immediately

kcai

Reaction score
The x86 or 32bit as you call it would work on a 64bit machine and operating system it will play both so again you need to go and open with the 64bit shortcut in the install folder, maybe when you have found it make a shortcut on your desktop for ease of use after this.
I am sure I am running 64 bit but the result is the same it does not do anything. though I can make my own trainer still I prefer the work of THE MASTERS, anyway thank you for giving some tips.

Ronhis

Catman
Donor
Reaction score
I am sure I am running 64 bit but the result is the same it does not do anything. though I can make my own trainer still I prefer the work of THE MASTERS, anyway thank you for giving some tips.
I have installed this and this trainer works fine for me when I load the game and then start the trainer but I don't use it now as there is a fling one with more options including infinite building strength and super units etc.

stickler777

Reaction score
I have installed this and this trainer works fine for me when I load the game and then start the trainer but I don't use it now as there is a fling one with more options including infinite building strength and super units etc.

Can you give a link to your version of the game?

Dark Matter

Reaction score
Hey, why the hell does google detect this as a "Virus" it doesn't even let me keep it!.

any help?
Its because it changes files similar to a virus except the trainer doesn't permantly alter or delete the file. Simply disable your antivirus then activate trainer, when done with the game or said trainer, turn anti-virus protection back on.

okcwebninja

Reaction score
I would keep your pants on guys. this game looks really awesome, but there's a big release a couple of days way, so this version is pretty much dead already.

This game is set to do a major steam "early access" release on the 12th. It's probably going to be a much more feature rich version and we'll all want that updated asap, so let's wait and do that one please!

SurgetheDrink

Reaction score
To those of you have are having issues, Be sure to start a new game, fixed my crashing issue.
If you are having issues where its not activating, It activated on F9 for some odd reason.

Just reporting All functions are working on 0.4.1
Iron / Wood / Stone All Working
Gold you must have a market, flip your resources to there and fills up instantly.

Last edited: