Trainer Search

SigmaSmasher

Reaction score
Thanks but .zip contain trojan

Hi, you must be new to cheating. Please listen.

Cheating using this type of cheat is interfering with the game code to provide a result. So, when you want infinite gold, the cheat interferes with the game program and causes the game to think that you have infinite gold. This is what most cheats are doing.

Programs which interfere or confuse other programs are often thought to be malicious in nature. An antivirus program will incorrectly flag this type of program as dangerous, when in fact it is not interfering with any system files.

mrantifun.net and its individuals have no reason whatsoever to provide you with malicious programs. However, if you still wish to call this 'a virus' or 'a trojan' I would advise you to leave this website, and stop trying to cheat.

Thanks for reading.

neil w

Reaction score
oh no!! hey mr.antifun are you going to make an x86 trainer for this game???

TyphoonScotland

Reaction score
I wish to say, a huge thank-you to you for creating this trainer. I am amazed to say that it's still working for 0.4.7 and 0.4.8 too!
I have scanned this with ESET and yes, it does detect a virus, however I can also confirm from my previous experience with programming that this is in fact a false positive as is with most cracks, or trainers since they sometimes need to edit memory allocations (which is why they get flagged).
Be patient with this trainer too, as I didn't think it was going to work for a little while, however as had been said above, be patient it took mine about 1 minute to actually activate, but once activated the hotkeys for the cheats worked almost instantly.

ShadeO

Reaction score
any chance to add instant construction ? even just Military unit construction

humaninwar

Reaction score
Mine doesn't crash, but the trainer doesn't seem to activate at all even if you wait. I hear the ding like there is some kind of error.

I got the same problem as him, I heard the ding sound after waited for 20 seconds even tho I run on 64bit :/

Lukebrahhh13

Reaction score
you must activate the trainer only after you are in game or after your new survival game has started press f1 and wait abit and it should work only start the trainer when you have started a game of survival and it should work

Mokado

Reaction score
This is the first time i cant get a trainer running from the website that i use for years. Things i did:
1- open new game and play for like 5min
2- click F1 and continue play for more 5min
3- try click from F2 to F9 and nothing.

Strange

TyphoonScotland

Reaction score
Yeah pls this version
I got the same problem as him, I heard the ding sound after waited for 20 seconds even tho I run on 64bit :/
Please a Trainer v0.4.5.6

As I had said earlier, give the trainer time, this current version of the trainer will work for the latest updates at the moment (v0.4.8). I do realise that if you hear the ding sound when you try to activate it, the trainer has registered that, keep the game paused and keep the trainer running, you will then hear "Trainer Activated" and then you can activate the cheats.

I hope this helps you all, and as I say, be patient, as it can take a while to activate and work. I do recommend running the trainer, then the game, then waiting for a good minute with the game paused before you press to activate the trainer, then you will need to wait again until you hear "Trainer Activated".

xXJenesis

Reaction score
The trainer doesn't need to be updated, it works fine. Just listen to the above posts and it will work. If it doesn't there is something wrong on your end.

BillyLoveTrang

Reaction score
i think we need inf oil supply to build New Unit.Maybe instant build , research and units.

Mokado

Reaction score
For "some" saying GAME IS WORKING well tell me what version you playing? Steam? I can say IGG v0.4.6.6 not working. Just for pure testing i even waited 5min everytime i click on keys F1 and no "cheat activated" i can only listen the windows "ting" from F2-F9 but nothing works...and waited and with game paused or even playing (because i play till day 24 trying the cheats).

TyphoonScotland

Reaction score
For "some" saying GAME IS WORKING well tell me what version you playing? Steam? I can say IGG v0.4.6.6 not working. Just for pure testing i even waited 5min everytime i click on keys F1 and no "cheat activated" i can only listen the windows "ting" from F2-F9 but nothing works...and waited and with game paused or even playing (because i play till day 24 trying the cheats).

Okay, for the non-believers, I am running Steam V0.4.9 and it is still working for me. As I keep saying, be patient as it can take a good while to activate.