Trainer Search

ShadowAMC

Reaction score
False positive ShadowAMC. NONE of the trainers on this site are viruses. That is your antivirus recognizing your mod/cheat engine as a virus because it's primary purpose is to change values.

On a side note this trainer stopped working for me. Just beeps at me. :/ Like a boop instead of the usual ding. or "cheat/trainer activated"
so its normal to find a Virus right after it ? and that i get like 5 Warnings for 5 Viruses ?

Vegeta9001

Reaction score
(Just trying to be helpful since I had this issue and I though the Trainer was crashing)

For anybody reading this the current trainer "They Are Billions V0.10.12 64bit Trainer +8 MrAntiFun" Seem to crash as soon as you click F1 to activate it but you just need to wait for like 30 seconds and it will eventually unfreeze itself and the cheats will be activated.

I was about to post in here than the trainer doesn't work, but I just had to wait for a bit, its weird but it works...

However I did notice if you "Deactivate it" after you got max resources the game crashes.

failjob

Donor
Reaction score
Is there anyway Mr Antifun sir you could do an instant build for this game plz sir.

ASDadam

Reaction score
The Origin one does not work at all. It just beeps and doesn't do anything after.

Viktorez

Reaction score
Dear author, can you fix process name in V0.10.11 please? (TheyAre_Billions.exe - > TheyAreBillions.exe)

___
I renamed my own .exe-file, "Game is ON", but trainer is frozing (i don`t know how to say in English) & don`t work

Last edited:
Reaction score
Update: latest steam ver. trainer works 100% on Win.7 64x for me :)

Trainer may take up to 20 seconds to activate , Wait on it !!!!

Zenith1088

Reaction score
Update: latest steam ver. trainer works 100% on Win.7 64x for me :)

Trainer may take up to 20 seconds to activate , Wait on it !!!!
so the v12 for steam right? ok I'll try it, mine seems to just sit there but alright. (edit) yea it still works as of 5/26/19 it just takes forever to activate.

Last edited:

artistkim

Reaction score
it still works well, cheers
however, sometimes it makes crash the game .

bobamazing

Reaction score
hmmm dear admin,
can u guys update to V1.0 version?it will helpful!
have nice day!

for me v0.10.12 is still working on v1.0. It took 30 seconds to activate, but everything was activated.

*edit* Activate in match work. In campaign after win, game crashed.

Last edited:

Miesha

Reaction score
At least some of the cheats still work, but the game crashes if you try to start a new game with cheats active, possibly even if you start a new mission in the campaign. Havent tested everything yet and there's a couple new resources specific to the campaign (Research points and Empire points) as well as two heroes with levels, though you only ever select one per campaign.

Aldo333

Reaction score
Update please, the current trainer crashes more often in the 1.0 version.