Trainer Search

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
I asked him about it and he said that he will check it out
Update please. Thank you so much!
+1

Looking forward to the update, thanks for making hard games playable for the rest of us casuals, mrantifun! :)
+1 for update
looking forward to the update 1.0 trainer. I tried all the current ones and had unlimited resources. only gold and wood was not working so they did overcome me in insane mode lol
update for new release pls thx

Trainer may take up to 1 minute to activate , But it works fine .

Is there a specific issue i missed ? , Trainer must be activated in mission , Select main structure then activate trainer .

ct.png

Joschka Pankoin

Reaction score
Trainer may take up to 1 minute to activate , But it works fine .

Is there a specific issue i missed ? , Trainer must be activated in mission , Select main structure then activate trainer .

View attachment 7530

I was able to successfully use the Trainer in the Campaign yesterday however no matter what I did I failed the mission. For some reason I wasn't getting credit for the 3rd mission requirement.

belthil17

Reaction score
Hello, my English may not be very good, I will try to explain my problem: V0.10.12 64bit Trainer works fine under the new v1.04 version, but after the mission wins, the program will exit, and every task will be like this. If you can fix it, I will be very grateful, thank you.

Valdur

Reaction score
Hey there. I just wanted to ask if it would be possible to have the option for extra empire points/research/hero perk due to the new gameplay mechanics. Cheers and keep up the good work.

Miesha

Reaction score
There's missions where you only control a single "main character" who needs to survive the whole ordeal, plus maybe a handful of soldiers. Would it be possible to get some sort of godmode for the main character if nothing else?

Reaction score
I Am crashing at the end of the mission ONLY if i have the trainer active it seems that the game does not like having any of its memory edited and lock if you try to do so it crashes the game EVERY time but if you unlock it just at the end it will play as normal also the new empire points/research/hero perk can be found very easy and even edited i had all tech unlocked after first mission all i had to do was just find the base points buy something in the tree and look again at new points then i found out buy clicking what u buy in the tech tree u can get ur points back it may it very easy to find the address for the tech points and just max out the tree after the first mission

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Thanks for looking into this. I'm also currently crashing at the end of every mission
I Am crashing at the end of the mission ONLY if i have the trainer active it seems that the game does not like having any of its memory edited and lock if you try to do so it crashes the game EVERY time but if you unlock it just at the end it will play as normal also the new empire points/research/hero perk can be found very easy and even edited i had all tech unlocked after first mission all i had to do was just find the base points buy something in the tree and look again at new points then i found out buy clicking what u buy in the tech tree u can get ur points back it may it very easy to find the address for the tech points and just max out the tree after the first mission
Working on the trainer atm , Fixed crashes and working on extra cheats.

Was wondering does Ai have recruiting / Construction ? , Or just zombies the whole game ? , Because i already did Recruiting / Construction cheats and i want to make sure they dont effect ai .

belthil17

Reaction score
I have a suggestion: don't lock the value, every time you press the shortcut key, it will increase the value once, which may be better. If you lock the value, it is very likely that the program will crash after the mission wins.

belthil17

Reaction score
This game has two modes, one is the battle mode with the plot, and the other is the survival mode. As far as I know, these two modes do not have the function of AI construction. AI simply controls the automatic refresh of zombies, which is a direct refresh, not a way of building.

toridarto

Reaction score
Not working @,@ , only beep voice
not crash , just can't acrtivated the trainer , thanks
for fixing!