Trainer Search

bonty48

Reaction score
Hello, guys, im using 1.0.7.2 game version, but options F10, F11, Numpad 0 don't working for me, have any ideas how to speed up timer?
If you start a construction and then start construction cheat it works. Same with recruitment cheat.

imobile

Reaction score
Thank alot !
Current Trainers:
They Are Billions V0.3.11 64bit Trainer +8
They Are Billions V0.3.22 64bit Trainer +8
They Are Billions V0.4.6 64bit Trainer +8
They Are Billions V0.5.0 64bit Trainer +8
They Are Billions V0.5.5 64bit Trainer +8
They Are Billions V0.6.4 64bit Trainer +8
They Are Billions V0.8.0 64bit Trainer +8
They Are Billions V0.9.0 64bit Trainer +8
They Are Billions V0.9.2 64bit Trainer +8
They Are Billions V0.9.2B 64bit Trainer +8
They Are Billions V0.10.7 64bit Trainer +8
They Are Billions V0.10.9 64bit Trainer +8
They Are Billions V0.10.10 64bit Trainer +8
They Are Billions V0.10.12 64bit Trainer +8 Steam
They Are Billions V0.10.11 64bit Trainer +8 Origin
They Are Billions V1.0.4 64bit Trainer +13 Steam

Options:
  1. Inf.Wood
  2. Inf.Stone
  3. Inf.Iron
  4. Inf.Oil
  5. Inf.Gold
  6. Inf.Workers Supply
  7. Inf.Food Supply
  8. Inf.Power Supply
  9. Fast Construction
  10. Fast Recruiting
  11. Inf.Health
  12. Super Game Speed
  13. Inf.Research Points
Notice:
  • First go into a mission and once loaded click on your headquarter then activate the trainer and resources cheat
  • First build any structure then activate Fast Construction / Inf.Health cheats
  • First start recruiting any kind of units then activate Fast Recruiting Cheat
  • Health cheat includes Player Structures and Units
  • First open Research tree window then activate Research Points cheats
  • Cheats may take a sometime to activate ,Trainer doesn't crash just wait on it until it responds again .
  • Health / Research Points cheats can be activated without activating the trainer
  • Turn Off Speed cheat after mission is over , If you start a new mission with it , It may cause issues , Also use it to bypass time once you are done with it , Turn it off then pause the game by pressing Space to remove its effect then unpause .

Trashycanman

Reaction score
Well i really need that eternal HP mod to work, the game are downright UNPLAYABLE without immortality as unbalanced the game is!

It works, just give it a minute or two (both for activating trainer and hp)

AlbiOnZerO

Reaction score
V 1.0.9 game version, i'm open Research tree window then activate Research Points cheats , but it not work T______T

asdfwonder

Reaction score
I've had issue with the recruitment, building, and time cheats despite following instructions. Wasn't really an issue for me till today, I played a bit earlier and closed the game for a few minutes. It downloaded a small update (that didn't seem listed in the changelog) and now the trainer won't turn on at all.

TrainerLover234

Reaction score
Confirmed. Game version 1.0.9 broke the 1.0.4 trainer, activate trainer option is no longer possible render all other options useless. Update is paramount.

Lathon

Reaction score
It works, just give it a minute or two (both for activating trainer and hp)
As much as i want you to be right, it doesn't work like that. I activate the trainer only to hear a *BLEEP!* at the end of the minute or so, same goes for other buttons. I realized i could force start it by 'readjusting' button options but only the surplus resource cheats only ever worked, not the rest, that would still bleep as a response.

Sayshal

Donor
Reaction score
Can confirm that 1.0.9 breaks trainer. I'm crashing 8/10 times and the 2 times it got through only wood and stone worked.

RESCATOR

Reaction score
For me:
from F1 to F9 it works, F12 too, i do not use F10 F11 and num0.

Degarron

Reaction score
hey can we get an update just tried the Inf.Research Points, Super Game Speed, Fast Construction, and Fast Recruiting Cheats and yeah they don't work anymore please update as soon as you can if you can thanks and bye :D

RESCATOR

Reaction score
The best is to remove fast recruiting, fast construction and speed game, you do not really need it.
The others work very well.

King2o6

Master Donor
Reaction score
needs update on origin version crashes when activating cheats