Trainer Search

RESCATOR

Reaction score
Update 105 blocks the campaign, we can 't continue, we have to start again and the trainer works, the trainer works with survival game too.
I think it will restart the campaign each update if we use the trainer.:(
PS:
Do not consider this post it's me who makes a mistake sorry

Last edited:

Athazel

Reaction score
Seems like fast recruiting, fast construction and super game speed do not seem to work with the new update

(Steam version)

Last edited:

lyoda

Reaction score
infinite life corrupt my backup impossible to continue my game

ExiledNoobie

Reaction score
Have you tried the 1.04 trainer as they usually work for a couple updates if they are not to big and don't change too much.

Yes, i have i tried activating the trainer, waited 20 sec's nothing happens just hear a beep that's about it.

bluestack

Reaction score
i dont know if i got bug activity due to this trainner on mission 1...cant advance to next level, the resist infected horde requirement wont tick....

gunhell9801

Reaction score
i got this problem when i active the trainer i can`t pass 1st mission they keep telling me that i haven`t eliminate the swarm but i already kill all the zombie in the area. anyone have an idea whats wrong with my game?

bluestack

Reaction score
i got this problem when i active the trainer i can`t pass 1st mission they keep telling me that i haven`t eliminate the swarm but i already kill all the zombie in the area. anyone have an idea whats wrong with my game?

same problem....

Setyore

Reaction score
First kill the swarm then build up 400 population. Work for me.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Try not using the health cheat at any time during the game and let me know if you still have this issue .

I think based on some reports the health cheat may have to be removed from the trainer to prevent possible problems.

gunhell9801

Reaction score
Try not using the health cheat at any time during the game and let me know if you still have this issue .

I think based on some reports the health cheat may have to be removed from the trainer to prevent possible problems.
i only used the infinite wood,stone,iron,oil,gold,workers supply,food,power supply