Trainer Search

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'd really appreciate an update to this trainer. The research points don't work.

MrXT

Reaction score
Appreciate the work you do, please update the trainer all im getting is a beep sound with the previous version of the trainer on the latest version of the game.

Sayshal

Donor
Reaction score
Hey sir, please update. 1.0.4 trainer crashing almost every time on latest version. Thanks!

Spitfire_2600

Reaction score
The trainer just beeps. I thought for a second that Health worked, but after a minute it just beeps too. Seems the 1.0.9 update broke the trainer.

Sayshal

Donor
Reaction score
Crossing my fingers for a quick update!!! Love this game and this trainer.

seepay

Reaction score
hey guys...
today i've tried the 1.0.4 trainer on 1.0.10 version of the game. it's still works btw...
i'm activated trainer (F1) when i'm on main menu, while activate the gold,wood,etc, including construction and fast training on survival mode (on campaign survival map works too..)
HP and speed also works.,

Reaction score
hey guys...
today i've tried the 1.0.4 trainer on 1.0.10 version of the game. it's still works btw...
i'm activated trainer (F1) when i'm on main menu, while activate the gold,wood,etc, including construction and fast training on survival mode (on campaign survival map works too..)
HP and speed also works.,
Does the research points in the campaign work? I am really curious.