Trainer Search

Sayshal

Donor
Reaction score
hey guys...
today i've tried the 1.0.4 trainer on 1.0.10 version of the game. it's still works btw...
i'm activated trainer (F1) when i'm on main menu, while activate the gold,wood,etc, including construction and fast training on survival mode (on campaign survival map works too..)
HP and speed also works.,
I can't get the trainer to activate on main menu or in game.

Jedasd

Reaction score
Trainer still works with the exceptions of Fast Recruiting/Construction and campaign research points. Dont know about game speed since I dont use it, but other features are working properly in both survival and campaign modes.

lonely_dragon

Master Donor
Reaction score
I can't get the trainer to activate on main menu or in game.

The resource cheat seems to work ok, what I do is: open the game > open the trainer > get into a game (in my case I played campaign) on mission 1 > then after the map loaded > clicked on the command center > press F1 to activate the trainer > after hearing the "trainer activated" u can use the resources cheat (F1 - F5) I tested and they worked fine I haven't tested the rest infinite cheats

However trying the infinite research points cheat after opening the research tree seems to not work

I played on steam the latest version 1.0.10

Reaction score
The resource cheat seems to work ok, what I do is: open the game > open the trainer > get into a game (in my case I played campaign) on mission 1 > then after the map loaded > clicked on the command center > press F1 to activate the trainer > after hearing the "trainer activated" u can use the resources cheat (F1 - F5) I tested and they worked fine I haven't tested the rest infinite cheats

However trying the infinite research points cheat after opening the research tree seems to not work

I played on steam the latest version 1.0.10
i tryed it on 1.0.5 and it didnt work. so thats pretty strange.. ill try it again on the newer version just in case though

salsalplz

Reaction score
trainer (1.0.4)does not work for me with the latest version of they are bill. (1.0.10)

lonely_dragon

Master Donor
Reaction score
trainer (1.0.4)does not work for me with the latest version of they are bill. (1.0.10)

Have u tried the steps I mentioned? get into a campaign mission or any map (the one with a command center or outpost) > click on the command center / outpost > press F1 activate the trainer u should hear the "trainer activated" > then u can use all the infinite resource and fast recruit

This method works for me using the 1.04 trainer version, speaking of which the trainer seems to not work during the hero mission the infinite health did work on the swarm mission for me.

And the research points didn't work whatsoever so don't bother with that I guess.

huldu

Reaction score
It takes *really* long for the trainer to activate. It probably took a minute or so until it said "trainer activated". <edit> Only wood seems to work -- however as I placed a tent the game crashed.

ShadeO

Reaction score
It worked once , the second time i tried running the trainer doing the exact same things you mentioned
it did not work
Tried restarting the trainer , restarting the game and nothing seems to work , the trainer is done , it requires a newer version

Rearo

Reaction score
Tested on v 1.0.10.15 and still works (Trainer v 1.0.4 64bit)

lonely_dragon

Master Donor
Reaction score
It takes *really* long for the trainer to activate. It probably took a minute or so until it said "trainer activated". <edit> Only wood seems to work -- however as I placed a tent the game crashed.

It worked once , the second time i tried running the trainer doing the exact same things you mentioned
it did not work
Tried restarting the trainer , restarting the game and nothing seems to work , the trainer is done , it requires a newer version

Like huldu said it takes a bit while for it to activate it longest is 1 mins, if you've done all the steps then I am at a loss...

Here's my screenshot on the trainer working:

BZL00L8.jpg

vXQm5lu.jpg

t97NBws.jpg

sharkdddt

Reaction score
Yes, trainer still work for me.
As for me i start new game not a company, select command center and press F1 to activate trainer.
After that all function of the trainer work and you can go to company missions if you need.

ussmarines

Reaction score
Yes, trainer work for all except Research, I have tried into the menu of research, out, no result :/

dr490n

Reaction score
my game crashed after 2nd auto save, then corrupts the save file :(