Trainer Search

Maksym

Reaction score
I did, but when I take items it's how they are. I can't take more than it's said. Game bought on gog.com and I run English version. :(

brunosarti

Reaction score
The crashes stopped here, just put all things in a container, less 100 itens each, then just take to your inv and turn off trainer. Im in day 17 with no crash.

Maksym

Reaction score
Running in window fixed the issue. But it crashes for me too (didn't went even over 40 items each). But thanks for trainer! Will try again and again, maybe it won't crash (didn't use it on picklocks).

Omenoor

Reaction score
Well, I just finished the game. Don't gonna spoil anything, but I finished it without a single crash from trainer :p

fatcat

Reaction score
I'm really jealous omenoor.... I've crashed on scavenge on day 4 five times now....have tried different methods of using trainer but to no avail

kelle123456

Reaction score
MrAntiFun help your poor souls! All of us almost is having issues!
This crashing thing!
It's making me into a pshychopath!o_O

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
MrAntiFun help your poor souls! All of us almost is having issues!
This crashing thing!
It's making me into a pshychopath!o_O
I would suggest using the trainer on the important items only , I used it on many stuff in the YouTube video and no crashes at all.

THXmr.ANTIFAN

Reaction score
I use this trainer on drm free version with russian language and fullwindowed mode. I've crashed when add items like assaut rifle, alcohol and some more. If use cheat for ammo, materials, water, cigarette - no crash(Day 15). My advice - do materials with cheat and change them to what you need from the merchants.

MrAntiFun did a good thing and I am grateful to him for that.

DeltaFtw

Reaction score
Thx. Time to raid the house that killed one of my men :3

Oh and Thx again Mrantifun. your trainer just saved my survivors from starvation

Last edited:

alienator

Reaction score
MrAntiFun maybe if you find a way to see where the save files are you can improve the trainer.
If you can somehow directly tweak it in the user files that could solve the problem.
But besides that we just have to wait for someone to break the Anti-cheat system TWoM is using :D

DeltaFtw

Reaction score
MrAntiFun maybe if you find a way to see where the save files are you can improve the trainer.
If you can somehow directly tweak it in the user files that could solve the problem.
But besides that we just have to wait for someone to break the Anti-cheat system TWoM is using :D

Sarcastic: Yay anti-cheat systems

a1varez

Master Donor
Master Donor
Reaction score
Well i think i have a solution.. Don't drag and drop the item. Just double click it! It works perfectly fine for me.

Ivantsov

Reaction score
Works for me. Using Reloaded version, English.
All that I have to do is start a game, use one of the piles/cabinets around your building and enable the trainer. Then add as many items as you need to your stockpile. You can do this quicker by dragging items to and from the location you are looting, such as dragging 20 wood in your stockpile to the 4 in the pile to have a total of 24 units of wood in the pile of loot. Just keep exchanging the items to and from your stockpile and the pile of loot until you have the amount desired.
I also don't do scavenge runs the night I do this, to ensure the game saves in case of a crash.

alienator

Reaction score
Works for me. Using Reloaded version, English.
All that I have to do is start a game, use one of the piles/cabinets around your building and enable the trainer. Then add as many items as you need to your stockpile. You can do this quicker by dragging items to and from the location you are looting, such as dragging 20 wood in your stockpile to the 4 in the pile to have a total of 24 units of wood in the pile of loot. Just keep exchanging the items to and from your stockpile and the pile of loot until you have the amount desired.
I also don't do scavenge runs the night I do this, to ensure the game saves in case of a crash.

But thats not fun. Get a assault rifle and ammo. Multiply it and go shoot up the snipers, the bandit psychos and the rapist soldier.

PleagueX

Reaction score
Crashes alot for me, doesn't matter what i do. Activate trainer on day 1, or day 9. Just duplicate a little items or many, it doesn't matter, what.. ever.. i.. do!