Trainer Search

Sir Valentin

Reaction score
tried run as admin yet?

Trainer 1.2.2 does not work when I run administrator. Inf healing, inf items and inf items on crafting not work. Everything else working

I hope there will be an update to version 1.2.2

Last edited:

RapidTomato

Reaction score
Thanks for your work on this trainer Mr.AntiFun!

First download and first post, would you please add the Freeze Time feature I see on your first versions? It would be really helpful during night time raids, where it's easy to run out of time.

Thanks.

DannyTang

Reaction score
Thanks for your work on this trainer Mr.AntiFun!

First download and first post, would you please add the Freeze Time feature I see on your first versions? It would be really helpful during night time raids, where it's easy to run out of time.

Thanks.

I agree

RapidTomato

Reaction score
Oh, I didn't realize you could reset night time with the Daytime Reset. Guess I'm still new to the trainer. I reverted my game back to v1.2, so I can't check if it still works on v1.22. I will reinstall it and check it, unless someone else reports back before me.

Thanks

RapidTomato

Reaction score
I checked the 1.2 trainer to see if it reset night time on v 1.22 of the game. It does not work at night but does reset during day, at least for me.

Edit: I just checked to see if the 1.2 trainer reset night in the 1.2 game, since I never knew to try it. It does not reset night in 1.2 game either, at least for me.

Houtaru

Reaction score
1.2.0 works at 1.2.2 but god mode and inf craft item not working.. ! only god and inf craft item mode need update! ^__^

Last edited:

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
New trainer added ,Improved health cheat.

RapidTomato

Reaction score
Thanks for your work on this trainer!

Edit: Tested the 122 game with the 122 trainer, everything worked. I could not reset the Nightime with Day Reset, in case you were still interested.

Last edited:

dannyyee888

Donor
Reaction score
sir mr antifun..the trainer al works but when I click to go raid to places..it wont work.its just hang there..but it may go thru to next day..also..i cant bring items..it hangs.there..can sifu please retify it..tq..the very latest trainer..god mode ok...full item ok..but when need to go raiding..with items..it cannot
tq take care sir
danny boy