MrAntiFun + WeMod Partnership Announcement

Tom Clancys Ghost Recon Wildlands Trainer

Perfagor

Reaction score
guys, to be honest, they started to shout that there was a virus or that it wasn’t working. Everything works fine just have to do what you say to work trainer! And I mean, start the game with the parameter -eac_launcher and work on the file (shown in the video)

MrAntiFun + WeMod Partnership Announcement

vennum

Reaction score
Bonsoir je voudrais savoir si vous vous attendez à ajouter une option pour le niveau normal et le tiers niveau dans les jeux ce sera vraiment cool, je ne sais pas s'il y a déjà un sujet dessus , désolé si c'est le cas

a25874

Reaction score
Hmmm infinite resources did work the first time I used it, now iit sets them to 12k and they decrease when used.

Roan G

Reaction score
Seriously, How much of an effort would it be to provide an update to the current trainer for the things we have discussed here? There is certainly a good number of requests from people.

Roan G

Reaction score
Keule, Get past level 30 first and then play Tier levels and the resources do not scale past 12K

h121040

Reaction score
i did change the EAC file but while start the game get error said unkbown version file , but still thx for help about creating trainers !

PE-tag

Reaction score
To me the trainer also doesn't work. I still can't activate it.
Version: Steam
Game Status: On
Process ID: 14896
Hotkeys: F1 activate Trainer

CracKFixX

Reaction score
Doesnt work anymore. EasyAntiCheat.dll is outdated. Get this error message any time i swich the real against the one from trainer.

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
i did change the EAC file but while start the game get error said unkbown version file , but still thx for help about creating trainers !
Doesnt work anymore. EasyAntiCheat.dll is outdated. Get this error message any time i swich the real against the one from trainer.
Did you add parameter: -eac_launcher to shortcut directly to .exe and open from there? watch the video from first page again the part with instruction just in case.