Trainer Search

Roan G

Reaction score
Keule, Get past level 30 first and then play Tier levels and the resources do not scale past 12K

h121040

Reaction score
i did change the EAC file but while start the game get error said unkbown version file , but still thx for help about creating trainers !

PE-tag

Reaction score
To me the trainer also doesn't work. I still can't activate it.
Version: Steam
Game Status: On
Process ID: 14896
Hotkeys: F1 activate Trainer

CracKFixX

Reaction score
Doesnt work anymore. EasyAntiCheat.dll is outdated. Get this error message any time i swich the real against the one from trainer.

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
i did change the EAC file but while start the game get error said unkbown version file , but still thx for help about creating trainers !
Doesnt work anymore. EasyAntiCheat.dll is outdated. Get this error message any time i swich the real against the one from trainer.

Did you add parameter: -eac_launcher to shortcut directly to .exe and open from there? watch the video from first page again the part with instruction just in case.

newspectre

Reaction score
hey guys just wondering if its safe to play the game without the trainer active after using it i have replaced all the modded files back to its original places but will i incur a ban if i load up the game

nagash887

Reaction score
Trainer is working fine for me with up to date game, just make sure u did all the required steps and u have Uplay in offline.

Roan G

Reaction score
Can MrAntifun please comment on the requests lately by players in this thread for a update to the trainer and please increase the resource amount to be greater than 12K. This game is still relevant and played by many and we enjoy your trainer and would like to use it with the current release ver of the game.

Lord Snow

Reaction score
I was never let down by any trainers created by the Legendary MrAntiFun
Thank you as always.

Last edited:

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
New trainer added , I put in a resources editor to edit how much you get instead of default 12,000 , The cheat works as it did previously just the amount is changed .
Can MrAntifun please comment on the requests lately by players in this thread for a update to the trainer and please increase the resource amount to be greater than 12K. This game is still relevant and played by many and we enjoy your trainer and would like to use it with the current release ver of the game.

Roan G

Reaction score
Thanks MrAntiFun, edit- works like a charm thanks

Last edited:

nagash887

Reaction score
BTW for those not getting how the new Set ressources work: 1: atcivate trainer (yeah obvious heh), 2: Show game editor then Set ressources, pick ur number and click on Set value, 3: Activate the Super ressources cheat (F6 default), 4: pick up any ressource in game and gratz the value is not ur Set Ressource #. tested the 999k and working like a charm, Lets max thoses PEWPEWPEW.