Trainer Search

pierrololo

Reaction score
thanks for new trainer

EasyAntiCheat_64.dll is a old tips from cheat engine but its works

oliver92

Super Donor
Reaction score
i followed the intructions and it says eac not installed on main menu and closes game on mine when i did what mrantifun showed any one able to help me?

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
i followed the intructions and it says eac not installed on main menu and closes game on mine when i did what mrantifun showed any one able to help me?
try to create manual shortcut grw.exe with following parameter -eac_launcher (not from uplay/steam)

oliver92

Super Donor
Reaction score
try to create manual shortcut grw.exe with following parameter -eac_launcher (not from uplay/steam)
just done that and still says anti cheat not found then closes doesnt matter what i do same result.

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
just done that and still says anti cheat not found then closes doesnt matter what i do same result.
Are you sure that you did like how supposed to be in this picture?
1535495421242.png

make sure though that you removed parameter from uplay and replace below dll attachment in EasyAntiCheat folder then launch directly from that shortcut.

oliver92

Super Donor
Reaction score
game now comes up with a error about the anticheat not being found on load instead of getting to menu

larneyman

Reaction score
No matter how I launch it- Uplay refuses to let me play GRW without an internet connection.

dhyde79

Reaction score
so, the trainer's been working great, until now, and the damned thing won't activate....no matter what I bind it to, no matter how long after I launch the game and am in and running amok, nothing, no activating the trainer....

any ideas?

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
i always seem to get a sync error anybody else?
It's because of cloud servers for some reason i always see that often and couldn't resume campaign so i had to manage back-up manually and turn off cloud sync, no issue since. Try to google it and you will see answers and not the only one with that issue.

Reaction score
It's because of cloud servers for some reason i always see that often and couldn't resume campaign so i had to manage back-up manually and turn off cloud sync, no issue since. Try to google it and you will see answers and not the only one with that issue.
weird,, i have that issue now for over a year.. great that ubi patched it (sarcastic..)

Deluxetivity

Reaction score
@MrAntiFun
Is it possible for you to set the values of "Infinite resources" to higher numbers? I can't seem to change the value with the game editor; and 12k Isn't enough for upgrading weapons, because the resources dont reset when upgrading.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
@MrAntiFun
Is it possible for you to set the values of "Infinite resources" to higher numbers? I can't seem to change the value with the game editor; and 12k Isn't enough for upgrading weapons, because the resources dont reset when upgrading.
When i first made the trainer it was around 50k but people said it was too high and 10k would be perfect .

What value you like it to be ?.