Trainer Search

ShinShinJag

Reaction score
Anybody know if this thing still works? I want to complete ghost mode, But since I don't have anybody else who plays this game. It's kind of a near impossible task. Given the enemy health increase, and the sort and the fact they have improved detection radius. I would like to use the trainer, But I don't want to risk getting my uplay account banned, Given I also have other games on there.

ShinShinJag

Reaction score
Anybody know if this thing still works? I want to complete ghost mode, But since I don't have anybody else who plays this game. It's kind of a near impossible task. Given the enemy health increase, and the sort and the fact they have improved detection radius. I would like to use the trainer, But I don't want to risk getting my uplay account banned, Given I also have other games on there.

I know there is always risk inherent to using trainers. I've never had any issues with trainers from here before, However I want to make sure it works before having to take on those risks. No point in risking my account in the first place if it doesn't work anyways and such.

SappyGrunt88

Reaction score
two major options i would love to see
-No Cooldowns for Sync and Rebels
-Veh. Unlimited Health ( it annoys the crap out of me if you slightly touch your car it gets badly damage)
also part of Lol3003 options level up stealth
im kinda shock that you didnt add these options in already

naeco

Reaction score
I can report that the latest trainer works fine. just follow the instructions. play offline.

haven't played Wildlands for a few months, came back and decided to start a new Ghost Mode campaign, just finished playing for a couple of hours. I didn't test every option in the trainer, but the most important options are working correctly. god mode is working. resources are working. you should get 12,000 every time you tag a container.

Nevv

Reaction score
God mod does not work for me - followed the instructions - but latest version of game does not work with latest trainer version. Am i missing something?

MikeWhiskey

Reaction score
God mod does not work for me - followed the instructions - but latest version of game does not work with latest trainer version. Am i missing something?
For me, the trainer still works, except for the resources option.
The only way I still die from time to time is after a teleport, when I drop from the sky and forget to open my parachute.

nrefiku

Reaction score
The trainer is crashing every time I try to activate it. Sometimes it works but infinite ammo and super resources cheats don't work.

Playnotz

Reaction score
Does the latest version work for anyone? I can't even seem to activate it, I'm using admin mode, no antivirus and the uPlay version.

ojongonole

Reaction score
are this newest trainer still safe to playing with uplay version offline only?? not to disconnect my internet too... ?? i just wanna playing a single player only.... :(

Eslupymho

Reaction score
  1. Go to the game folder and open EasyAntiCheat Folder
  2. Rename current "EasyAntiCheat_64.dll" file to "EasyAntiCheat_64.dll.bak"
  3. Copy "EasyAntiCheat_64.dll" which is included with the trainer to the EasyAntiCheat folder inside the game folder
  4. Go to steam and select the game then click on properties , Then click on Set Launch Options , Set -eac_launcher
  5. Go to Uplay and select the game then click on properties , Then on Game Launch Argument , Set -eac_launcher
View attachment 6384

View attachment 6382

View attachment 6383
Can you please make it so you don't fail the mission when you kill to many civilians?

Eslupymho

Reaction score
  1. Go to the game folder and open EasyAntiCheat Folder
  2. Rename current "EasyAntiCheat_64.dll" file to "EasyAntiCheat_64.dll.bak"
  3. Copy "EasyAntiCheat_64.dll" which is included with the trainer to the EasyAntiCheat folder inside the game folder
  4. Go to steam and select the game then click on properties , Then click on Set Launch Options , Set -eac_launcher
  5. Go to Uplay and select the game then click on properties , Then on Game Launch Argument , Set -eac_launcher
View attachment 6384

View attachment 6382

View attachment 6383
Infinite ammo - No reload won't work. i did all the instructions.

SubjugatorIII

Reaction score
actualy it does work. i did like that you quoted. and running uplay in offline mode. so latest trainer works fine for me. start trainer in/on main menue. or where you select youre characters.