Trainer Search

blake345

Reaction score
Hello MAF,

I have been stuck for a few days to kill the Predator. I just tested the trainer. But unfortunately the god mode does not work on fights with the Predator.

Thank you for your work.

The Predator Missile is 1 Hit Down/Kill. It's useless to use the God Mode. just keep shooting :)

blake345

Reaction score
Yes, that's what I do but I die all the time. And so I'm stuck to finish this game :confused:
Hiding near the tree/rock works. I beat the mission within 2hrs. It's hard i know. Get the 3 Revive perk... you can always google/youtube how to beat the predator.

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
No longer works
Not Working with new update today
Current trainer still works fine, just follow properly instructions from first page by watching video (around 0:14) and remember each time the game updates roll out it will update that DLL file, so make sure to replace it as well.

Yes, that's what I do but I die all the time. And so I'm stuck to finish this game :confused:
Blame devs for stupid trigger check in this script ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

baskompecah1989

Reaction score
[QUOTE = "baskompecah1989, post: 240004, membre: 2288514"]
je veux demander, désolé ma grammaire anglaise est mauvaise ..

Exemple :
J'utilise trainer en mode hors ligne et ce formateur fonctionne, mais si je veux revenir à la normale, utiliser EasyAntiCheat_64.dll de uplay original et définir uplay = en ligne et internet = en ligne, puis-je me faire interdire par ubisoft ???
[/CITATION]

Undo MRAnttifun & fake -eac_launcher to play online. EAC is not the best anti cheat but it scan your computer

thx brother about your answer,

i want to ask again,

for example, i use trainer to increase Skill Points 99 in offlline mode,
if i go back to normal online (Undo MRAnttifun & fake -eac_launcher to play online) ,

1. Is my skill point back to normal (back to 1 skill point) or still 99
2. and ban from ubisoft ??

thx for your respone :)

Last edited:

debridkkk

Reaction score
For me, it works fine except for the Predator. Did you do the manipulation well as explained on the video?

Jazzie

Reaction score
Anyway what i try, trainer wont work.

Offline in Uplay +
Offinline Internet +
Replace DLL +

When i start game it comes a Message from Anti-Cheat

So Trainer NOT works

Oz95

Reaction score
  1. Go to the game folder and open EasyAntiCheat Folder
  2. Rename current "EasyAntiCheat_64.dll" file to "EasyAntiCheat_64.dll.bak"
  3. Copy "EasyAntiCheat_64.dll" which is included with the trainer to the EasyAntiCheat folder inside the game folder
  4. Go to steam and select the game then click on properties , Then click on Set Launch Options , Set -eac_launcher
  5. Go to Uplay and select the game then click on properties , Then on Game Launch Argument , Set -eac_launcher
View attachment 6384

View attachment 6382

View attachment 6383
Is the God Mode working for you guys? Because I found the God Mode is not working at all

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
Anyway what i try, trainer wont work.

Offline in Uplay +
Offinline Internet +
Replace DLL +

When i start game it comes a Message from Anti-Cheat

So Trainer NOT works
Have you tried to add parameter to shortcut "-eac_launcher" (without quotes) ?

lulzhunter2

Reaction score
Hiya - big fan of your work, although I think I've stumbled upon a bug, inf resources doesn't work (all others do work, except inf resources..). If you could look into this, cheers man!