Trainer Search

Status
Not open for further replies.

walkingdone

Reaction score
Hey man! Love your work. Just a reminder, the 1.14 version wont work on the newest update: Op Skull Rain anymore. Plz update!

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Yes ,They added a battleye protection to the game I don't think i will be updating the trainer anymore unless something comes up .

Barneyxd

Reaction score
You shoudl wait for the Skull rain update before updating the trainer so it cost less work!

Ferendris

Reaction score
Isn't there a way to change the dll files and inject a cheat menu within the game itself somehow? I seen someone do a similar thing with Payday 2, it was modified dll files. I really miss your trainer, it was the best one I've ever had I hope someone finds a way around this.

Barneyxd

Reaction score
Can we have a trainer after the new OP Came out? Please b0SS

Barneyxd

Reaction score
Also MrAnTiFun could you please update the trainer for the skull rain update i would really love it please b00ss!

Ferendris

Reaction score
Also update for Mr. badassantifun. I also found a way to launch cheatengine and probably the lua thing too, all you have to do.. simply launch Rainbow Six Siege, Open task manager, go to services look for BEService right click and tell it to stop, you can't connect to PvP matches but you can still do terrorist hunt. Which I always did anyways, I never used trainers in online anyways only terrorist hunt since Terrorist hunt is so damn unbalanced. Although I did try to run the trainer and it didn't work due to it not detecting the launcher I think because of the new client or because of the new version. Not sure what the addresses are for the gadgets but infinite gadgets in terrorist mode for me and I'm good honestly.

Last edited:

Barneyxd

Reaction score
He's already said he will not likely update the trainer due to battleye protection being added in the most recent update
I have no problem with he not updating it but it said it jst unlikely so it would be aweosme if he update the trainer

RumLord2112

Reaction score
Trainer may work if you disable battleye from task manager > services, will let you know in a moment

Nope, battleye is putting the game into Kernel mode even without it running

Barneyxd

Reaction score
Trainer may work if you disable battleye from task manager > services, will let you know in a moment

Nope, battleye is putting the game into Kernel mode even without it running
I do know other trainer that are working perfectly just need to disable BEService in task manager but i dont know if outside trainer are allowed

tit

Reaction score
I do know other trainer that are working perfectly just need to disable BEService in task manager but i dont know if outside trainer are allowed
and where to download it?

Status
Not open for further replies.